• 58 results
#51 Edited by FLStyle (4396 posts) -

Metal Gear Solid: Rising

AKA

The story of Raiden between MGS2 and MGS4 in which he fought The Patriots, got turned from a human into a cyborg-ninja and saved Sunny, before Kojima Productions and Platinum Games created Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance.

#52 Edited by ddensel (372 posts) -
#53 Posted by Scrawnto (2413 posts) -

@mistasparkle: I do like how it looks so far, for the most part. I kind of wish it had full sentence choices for dialog instead of just keywords, but that might just be because of the stage of development.

#54 Posted by ShaggyDude (134 posts) -

Gamespot did an interesting write up about why Battlefront 3 never released, with some hot finger pointing quotes from some former LucasArts employee. I still hope that game comes out one day, and at this point I would take just about any Star Wars game set during or after the original trilogy.

I still hope to see an HD Road Rash after seeing this pre-viz animation for it

#55 Edited by me3639 (1607 posts) -

@animasta said:

@cheesebob said:

That pirates of the carribean game looked awesome

this.

Was that the game Jeff was really high on after seeing and playing it at ?(dont remember which event) and then just a few months later was cancelled.

#56 Edited by Capum15 (4571 posts) -

Tiberium. Damn you, EA! *shakes fist at stormy sky*

Mercenaries: Inc...but according to Wikipedia, it's still in development by some ex-Pandemic guys? Haven't heard anything about it. Damn you, EA! anyway for closing Pandemic. Same for Star Wars: Battlefront 3.

I really hope Mercenaries Inc comes out sometime and isn't bad.

#57 Posted by Krataur (319 posts) -

BC.

#58 Posted by BloodGuts (1 posts) -

MEGAMAN UNIVERSE HUUUURRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!

#59 Posted by TheHT (10281 posts) -

@cheesebob said:

That pirates of the carribean game looked awesome

Yup, until they make a good pirates game I will always mourn that fallen angel.

Sid Meiers Pirates was good.

#61 Posted by sopachuco13 (390 posts) -

The awesome Too Human game in Dennis Dyack's head before he went insane.