#1 Edited by mrfluke (5130 posts) -

http://kotaku.com/a-new-dead-or-alive-5-project-is-coming-soon-to-the-p-483956747

Apparently there is something in the works for dead or alive 5, whether it just be an ultimate version of the game or more dlc or what. the teaser above shows that the ninja gaiden chick momoiji is joining the roster, wouldnt surprise me if they add rachel next.

i do hope they will at least release this whatever it is available as DLC also.half of me kinda wishes they moved onto the next game already, but still good that they are supporting this game still.

heres the piece from the kotaku story

Team Ninja's leader, recently announced that the "newest work" (最新作) for Dead or Alive 5 was "currently in development" and showed a very brief trailer

in a age where character designs are apparently considered "sexist" glad to see these guys still trucking along.

#2 Edited by Sparky_Buzzsaw (6155 posts) -

I've got no problem with companies supporting games near the end of this generation's life cycle. It makes more sense, as I'm sure they've got something in the pipeline for the next generation but just aren't ready to reveal it yet. Makes me wonder how the prior DLC did - it seemed ludicrously expensive, given that it was only clothing sets, but maybe that's just me?

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -
#4 Edited by Nictel (2412 posts) -

New character models with even less clothes and more advanced boob physics.

#5 Posted by BIGJEFFREY (4952 posts) -

All the physics in of the game in the boobs

#6 Posted by Daveyo520 (6682 posts) -

Why hasn't Ajay posted here yet?

#7 Edited by mrfluke (5130 posts) -
#8 Posted by mrfluke (5130 posts) -
#9 Posted by Demoskinos (14769 posts) -

O_O Oh my goodness. Momiji?! Excuse me whilst I dance around at this news. I've been seen the PS3 version at $30 recently and been tempted to get back into it seeing as the PS3 version seems to be the more supported version. That, and my stick is on PS3. But if this comes with Momiji and all the costume DLC Ill just wait. They should add that Rio chick from Dead or Alive Paradise too.

#10 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@mrfluke:

That wasn't the issue I had. It was more with you just generically saying "character designs", like somebody's gonna consider the very concept of creating a visual design for a fictional person as sexist.

#11 Edited by ThePhantomnaut (6197 posts) -

Eh watever.

#12 Edited by Demoskinos (14769 posts) -

If they are adding her I really would like them to add this costume. Its one of my favorites I've seen them make for Momiji. Her default in NG3:RE is pretty good too.

#13 Posted by Hunter5024 (5617 posts) -

@mrfluke:

That wasn't the issue I had. It was more with you just generically saying "character designs", like somebody's gonna consider the very concept of creating a visual design for a fictional person as sexist.

That sure would be a stupid thing if it actually happened.

#14 Edited by Hailinel (24409 posts) -

@video_game_king said:

@mrfluke:

Honestly, I'd be surprised if there hasn't been someone that honestly thought that way.

#15 Posted by Demoskinos (14769 posts) -

@hailinel said:

@hunter5024 said:

@video_game_king said:

@mrfluke:

Honestly, I'd be surprised if there hasn't been someone that honestly thought that way.

There are enough hipsters that have bandwagoned on to the "cause" that I'm sure there are. I'm pretty sure it was Nikole Zivalich when she was on Weekend Confirmed a few weeks back said that she has had GUYS tell her that she is wrong for not being offended at something that other people were calling sexist. Like, how fucking nuts is that?

#16 Posted by ThePhantomnaut (6197 posts) -

Are we still talking about the game? I hope they make wall combos actual wall combos not do a combo next to a wall and have the opponent slide next to it. It won't happen. Back to learnin Tekken and VF.

#17 Edited by MeganeAgain (123 posts) -

Looks like I'll wait a bit before exploring Dead or Alive. I wonder who else will join the DoA5 roster. Maybe we'll see some more Virtua Fighter characters.

#18 Edited by ThePhantomnaut (6197 posts) -

More the VF, more the broken.

#19 Edited by mrfluke (5130 posts) -

@hailinel said:

@hunter5024 said:

@video_game_king said:

@mrfluke:

There are enough hipsters that have bandwagoned on to the "cause" that I'm sure there are. I'm pretty sure it was Nikole Zivalich when she was on Weekend Confirmed a few weeks back said that she has had GUYS tell her that she is wrong for not being offended at something that other people were calling sexist. Like, how fucking nuts is that?

sexist might have been the wrong word and i didnt mean to generalize,

what i was more referencing was the noise that the character design in dragon's crown caused

http://www.giantbomb.com/dragons-crown/3030-35594/forums/kamitani-responds-to-kotaku-criticism-of-the-chara-1433639/#384

and other sites that ive looked at regarding the character design regarding the new skullgirls dlc chick.

#20 Posted by Hunter5024 (5617 posts) -

@mrfluke said:
@demoskinos said:

@hailinel said:

@hunter5024 said:

@video_game_king said:

@mrfluke:

sexist might have been the wrong word and i didnt mean to generalize,

what i was more referencing was the noise that the character design in dragon's crown caused

http://www.giantbomb.com/dragons-crown/3030-35594/forums/kamitani-responds-to-kotaku-criticism-of-the-chara-1433639/#384

and other sites that ive looked at regarding the character design regarding the new skullgirls dlc chick.

That's what I was referencing too, but I don't think they picked up on it.