New Eyezmaze Puzzle Is up

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 64

Edited By ahoodedfigure

For those of you who want a little light-hearted diversion, the latest game from eyezmaze.com is up (actually has been for a while now).  It actually breaks with a few of his old rules, and it follows his latest convention by making some of the alternate paths very detailed.  I got fooled a few times into thinking I'd found the right path, because there was so much going on.  Even when I didn't quite get it, I still wanted to continue just to see what else might happen :)

http://www.eyezmaze.com/eyezblog_en/blog/2009/01/grow_tower.html

Anyone see any weird configurations?  There are quite a few, as there are for most of Grow games :)

[EOL]

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By ahoodedfigure

For those of you who want a little light-hearted diversion, the latest game from eyezmaze.com is up (actually has been for a while now).  It actually breaks with a few of his old rules, and it follows his latest convention by making some of the alternate paths very detailed.  I got fooled a few times into thinking I'd found the right path, because there was so much going on.  Even when I didn't quite get it, I still wanted to continue just to see what else might happen :)

http://www.eyezmaze.com/eyezblog_en/blog/2009/01/grow_tower.html

Anyone see any weird configurations?  There are quite a few, as there are for most of Grow games :)

[EOL]

mracoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By mracoon

This isn't new (I think it came out at the beginning of the year) but, like all of his games, this is still great fun. Even if you do something wrong it's cool to see what different things happen each time based on the combinations you choose. My favourite Grow games are either Grow CUBE or Grow RPG.

ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ahoodedfigure
@mracoon: Yeah, that's why I put in the parenthetical statement up there basically saying the same thing.  Cube and RPG are great, but I think I have more fun experimenting with Cube than RPG.
strangeling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By strangeling

Aw... I've already played that one.

Love those, by the way.
ahoodedfigure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ahoodedfigure
@strangeling: Yeah, I get the feeling I was the last to notice that one :) Any favorites of his?