trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

Edited By trophyhunter

-God of war reboot after the third one. 
They reboot the god of war games but using Japanese mythology, you play as or agaisnt Bisahmonten (Japan's god of war}
maybe you play as a samurai given the power of Bisahmonten or something.

-puzzle quest but with trivia 
I love trivia games like BUZZ and they can suck to play by yourself. I think it would be awesome if there was a puzzle quest like game but with trivia.
anwser the question right to attack, anwser quickly and right for critical hit, spells would be like phone a friend or what not. I think that would be cool

-dragon age or mass effect game set in the warhammer or WH40k universe 
I think that would be fucking awesome play as a choas space marine or what not.

that's all for now more to come later

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By trophyhunter

-God of war reboot after the third one. 
They reboot the god of war games but using Japanese mythology, you play as or agaisnt Bisahmonten (Japan's god of war}
maybe you play as a samurai given the power of Bisahmonten or something.

-puzzle quest but with trivia 
I love trivia games like BUZZ and they can suck to play by yourself. I think it would be awesome if there was a puzzle quest like game but with trivia.
anwser the question right to attack, anwser quickly and right for critical hit, spells would be like phone a friend or what not. I think that would be cool

-dragon age or mass effect game set in the warhammer or WH40k universe 
I think that would be fucking awesome play as a choas space marine or what not.

that's all for now more to come later

SenatorSpacer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By SenatorSpacer

I'm pretty sure that the God of War series will reboot after the third game. And a Japanese God of War sounds badass! 

Also I love WH40k, so that sounds fun. I'd prefer it to be more Mass Effect than Dragon Age though. Also take a look at the new 40k game, Space Marine. Looks pretty neat.

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By trophyhunter
@SynisterSpacer said:
" I'm pretty sure that the God of War series will reboot after the third game. And a Japanese God of War sounds badass!  Also I love WH40k, so that sounds fun. I'd prefer it to be more Mass Effect than Dragon Age though. Also take a look at the new 40k game, Space Marine. Looks pretty neat. "
there's a new warhammer game?