New Games! ZOMG!

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Edited By dichemstys

Looking at today's trailers on GB, some of that stuff excites me. Saw II and F.E.A.R. 3 especially. Also UFC 2010 isn't necessarily a game I'd buy, but it does look pretty cool. And I didn't even know Crysis 2 was coming. Pretty good looking stuff if you ask me.

Oh and this isn't to get the quest. I blogged earlier about that.

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#1  Edited By dichemstys

Looking at today's trailers on GB, some of that stuff excites me. Saw II and F.E.A.R. 3 especially. Also UFC 2010 isn't necessarily a game I'd buy, but it does look pretty cool. And I didn't even know Crysis 2 was coming. Pretty good looking stuff if you ask me.

Oh and this isn't to get the quest. I blogged earlier about that.

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Nictel

You totally forgot Iron Man 2.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By iam3green

:O yes. UFC 10 looks great. i watched more of it and they are going to good with it. it actually looks like fighting. Anderson Silvia actually like ducks down from being punched. 

crysis 2 just looks alright. i think warhead looks a lot better. it is consoles. i am hoping that EA doesn't screw PC people over with anything. crysis i think is the best looking game out there. i can just see it looking great but not the best that it could have been. something i didn't know is that it took place in new york. it will be interesting to see that.