New Goldeneye Wii slated for 2010?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

deusdigit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By deusdigit

I caught this article today and wanted everyone to check it out http://wii.ign.com/articles/103/1038911p1.html  its likely not the goldeneye we all love. But i wonder what it could be? as long as its not as horrible as rogue agent. then i am curious. however not hopeful because it isn't the original and I hope this thread doesn't get locked because of a link to a article. I really want a port of goldeneye, i've pretty much have been ready to purchase a enhanced version for qutie some time.
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By CL60
TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By TheHBK

Another piece of shit trying to cash in on the GoldenEye name?  GoldenEye:  Even more Rogue Agent.
We can all only hope.  Isnt Perfect Dark coming to Xbox Live?  I want to see how that comes out, if it is good, then that means a GoldenEye port would be fucking sweet.  If not, then we know it was not meant to be.  Depending on the success of Perfect Dark, it might push MS and Nintendo to work something out.  Although i think a sticking point for Nintendo might be how the game is handled on Xbox Live.  The Virtual Console would only have a straight port, while the XBLA version would be enhanced no doubt like the Perfect Dark game.  We also need to know how Activision feels about this since they are holding James Bond's balls right now.
But by the looks of this game, and the info on this article, it seems to be nothing more than a shameless cash in.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator
@CL60 said:
" Already posted here. "
This