#1 Edited by timlump (152 posts) -

Hey everyone,

There is a new humble bundle out http://www.humblebundle.com/

MOD EDIT: To add some additional info and merge conversation about this bundle into one thread, here's what user evilrazer posted about the Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle in a thread he created:

The Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle available at humblebundle.com. Pay what you want get Frozen Synapse.

Pay more than average payment and get:

• Trine
  • Shadowgrounds
  • Shadowgrounds: Survivors
  • Splot
  • Jack Claw

These Humble Bundles are usually really nice deals, so feel free to discuss them in this thread!

In addition, if you find you really like Frozen Synapse and want to find other Giant Bomb users to play against, you might consider looking at this slightly-dated friends list thread. -PsEG

#2 Edited by AlexW00d (6281 posts) -

The Frozenbyte bundle again? What?

E: Read that really wrong.

#3 Posted by allworkandlowpay (874 posts) -

Love it!

#4 Posted by Swoxx (3002 posts) -

I totally got in on this. Thanks for sharing

#5 Posted by ESREVER (2694 posts) -

Wow, this is an amazing opportunity for anyone wanting Frozen Synapse. That game is AMAZING. You'd be an idiot to pass this chance up.

Hopefully yall who take advantage of it pay more than the average. Don't cheap out with a penny. Frozen Synapse is well worth it.

#6 Posted by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

Bought, $25. Makes me sad that Windows users pay so little.

#7 Posted by Trace (3561 posts) -

Because there were two earlier threads created about the new Humble Bundle that didn't get any replies, I'm going to merge their information into the first post.

And yes, these bundles are wonderful deals and opportunities. I highly recommend putting a few bucks towards a purchase, at the very least.

#8 Posted by Truitt (92 posts) -

Like I wrote recently, Frozen Synapse is too good to pass up. I have now bought five copies of this game.

#9 Posted by Hector (3365 posts) -

Just bought a set. Great games and a great deal for a amazing cause!

#10 Posted by AlexW00d (6281 posts) -

@matthias2437 said:

Bought, $25. Makes me sad that Windows users pay so little.

Not all windows users do. Think about it, for every one guy paying a penny, you'd need like 1000 people paying a tenner to even it out.

#11 Posted by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

@AlexW00d: Very good point. I guess it makes me sad anyone would pay a penny. Hah

#12 Posted by AlexW00d (6281 posts) -

@matthias2437: It is pretty sad yeah, but I imagine quite a lot of people will pay a penny.

#13 Posted by JoeyRavn (4977 posts) -

Got it!

#14 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

I had to mute that video.

#15 Posted by Pink_o_mat (203 posts) -

Woohoo, great deal! Thanks for sharing!

#16 Posted by Forcen (1830 posts) -

Make sure to put the soundtrack in your playlists, its fricking amazing.

#17 Posted by Matoya (416 posts) -

I just got it for a quid. Good deal.

#18 Posted by JacDG (2127 posts) -

I've wanted to play Frozen Synapse for a while now, and this gave me a chance to support charity as well, win win situation!

#19 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

Trine is awesome, picked it up at a steam sale and its definitely worth a good price (and the rest is bonus).

#20 Posted by august (3846 posts) -

Gave 'em $25.

Being able to plug the cd key into Steam is what really makes this a no-brainer for me.

#21 Posted by august (3846 posts) -

By the way don't try to make a multiplayer account in Frozen Synapse right now the servers are being hammered and it's basically broken.

#22 Posted by A_Dog (744 posts) -

KN7WJ-5MC6D-24KX7.

Frozenbyte Bundle Steam code.

#23 Posted by MattyFTM (14393 posts) -

Frozen Synapse is an awesome game. I'd highly recommend anyone check it out. Feel free to hit me up in-game with a challenge. Surprisingly, I'm MattyFTM in the game. I haven't played in a few months (and I was never that great at it) so I should be pretty evenly matched with any new guys jumping in.

#24 Posted by TehFlan (1944 posts) -

Yeah, I just got the e-mail. Downloading now.

#25 Posted by HarlequinRiot (1098 posts) -

@JacDG said:

I've wanted to play Frozen Synapse for a while now, and this gave me a chance to support charity as well, win win situation!

Totally. I really wanted to check out Frozen Synapse, but the price was too high for a genre I tend to hate. This is a awesome way to get it, and not feel burned if I don't like it.

Also, everyone should play Trine as well, amazing game.

#26 Posted by Jeust (10680 posts) -

yeay!

#27 Posted by JacDG (2127 posts) -

I bought the damn thing, but now I can't even launch it, crashes every time... I really need a new PC.

#28 Posted by MattyFTM (14393 posts) -
@JacDG Is your firewall blocking it or anything? I remember the first time I launched the game it crashed because my firewall was blocking it, and once I unblocked it, it loaded fine.
#29 Posted by badmanelite (13 posts) -

You know what i've been waiting for ages to try out Frozen Synapse was curious about it but the price seemed far to high, this was a nice surprise.

#30 Posted by musclerider (589 posts) -

I hate it when I already own all the games in these bundles. LET ME GIVE YOU MONEY.

#31 Posted by Jack268 (3387 posts) -

I have no idea what any of those games are besides Trine and I already have that 

But I guess I can't go wrong with spending $0.01

#32 Posted by JacDG (2127 posts) -

@MattyFTM said:

@JacDG Is your firewall blocking it or anything? I remember the first time I launched the game it crashed because my firewall was blocking it, and once I unblocked it, it loaded fine.

That isn't the problem, I'm going to try restarting my laptop since that works whenever TF2 crashes as soon as I launch it, I think it's just my laptop being complete and utter garbage, lol.

#33 Posted by procrasturbate (277 posts) -

got two bundles. one for me and one for my associate. read that if you pay a bit more they'll throw in the 2nd Humble Bundle for FREE.

#34 Posted by Dagbiker (6977 posts) -

trine, shadowgrounds or frozen synaps dont really apply to me, but i did buy the last humble bundle ( was it humble bundle 3 + 2 ) for 25$

#35 Posted by AlexAlterisio (95 posts) -

Picked up the whole bundle, great deal great cause. Now if only frozen synapse would actually create my account. Every time I see a multiplayer verification key on steam I cringe. They never seem to work and when you try again it says you already used the key

#36 Posted by Mcfart (1626 posts) -

0.01 paid!

#37 Posted by iWonder (454 posts) -

Is the system of paying more than the average in order to get the whole bundle a new thing? If so, that's a really cool idea.

I coughed up $5.50 and got all of it.

#38 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

$.03 total spent because I got two copies for some friends. I would've paid enough for the whole bundle, but I only have a little over a dollar in my PayPal.

#39 Posted by louiedog (2335 posts) -
Trauma was added to the bundle.

Also, I had a hard time finding this thread to let people know. Why do people put everything into general discussion? There's a Humble Indie Bundle concept page.
#40 Posted by Forcen (1830 posts) -

Just got it today, i already own Frozen Synapse and the Frozenbyte bundle but hey.

Also, they added Spacechem. But its not added to steam by default, its a separate key so visit your bundle pages.

#41 Posted by Forcen (1830 posts) -

Just six hours left.