• 57 results
#1 Edited by Benny (1953 posts) -

Quick PSA, the new Humble bundle has Brutal Legend, Mark of the Ninja, Trine 2, and paying more than average gives Fez and FTL!

Also included is beta access to Klei entertainment's new game Eets Munchies and paying more than average gets you any new games they add (of which there's definitely at least one as is stated on their site.)

#2 Posted by masterpaperlink (1841 posts) -

ah crap i need to put money in my bank, i payed less than the average, can i increase my amount later to unlock the other games?

#3 Edited by Raethen (180 posts) -

@masterpaperlink: Yes you can.

This is an incredible deal, all of those games for 5 bucks is crazy. I was really tempted to grab FEZ this weekend as I wanted to play through it again, but my TV busted a few months back so no 360. I'm really glad I held off. Plus you get two of the best sound tracks of last year.

#4 Edited by Wampa1 (660 posts) -

@benny: Well damnit, I just bought FEZ in the weekend deal and don't like it much. Hell I'll buy the bundle if only for that games soundtrack

#5 Posted by csl316 (8652 posts) -

Hell of a bundle.

#6 Edited by Benny (1953 posts) -

@wampa1: If you want the soundtrack and don't care about FTL, just pay the absolute minimum for it and you'll get mark of the ninja and stuff as well :)

#7 Edited by LiquidPenguins (181 posts) -

Do not give Phil Fish money.

#8 Posted by MattyFTM (14383 posts) -

I own absolutely everything in the bundle apart from the new Eets beta. And I wasn't a huge fan of the original Eets, so I guess this will be the first main Humble Bundle that I miss. Unless the second week BTA games are worth it, of course.

#9 Edited by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

You should all get this and play one of the best games of 2012, Mark of the Ninja.

#10 Posted by Ninja_Welshman (485 posts) -

Just bought this. Already have FTL, is there a place to give away the steam code?

#11 Edited by meaninoflife42 (511 posts) -

I will get this just as soon as I can scrounge up some internet dollars.

#12 Edited by Aegon (5588 posts) -

My Mark of the Ninja and Eets code activated as some sort of promotion code I think? I definitely didn't get the game. Should I contact support?

#13 Posted by BeefyGrandmole (349 posts) -

@aegon: same happened to me. You just need to restart steam and they'll be in your library.

#14 Edited by Baillie (4163 posts) -

@liquidpenguins said:

Do not give liquidpenguins games.

@peasantabuse it's a far cry from being one of the best games of 2012.

#15 Posted by Aegon (5588 posts) -

@aegon: same happened to me. You just need to restart steam and they'll be in your library.

Yeah I just did that. Super weird.

#16 Posted by Serpentenema (217 posts) -

I went to buy Mark of the Ninja and while everything else works on my mac, this game refuses. I am a very sad person.

#17 Posted by killacam (1284 posts) -
#18 Edited by MB (12384 posts) -

This is worth the average or higher just for Mark of The Ninja, what a great game.

#19 Edited by Rick_Fingers (524 posts) -

Own em all already, although I must admit I didn't much care for Mark of the Ninja

Worth it for FTL alone

#20 Edited by Kidavenger (3546 posts) -

@liquidpenguins said:

Wow, is this the first time they have separately identified the contributions by developer? I wonder what will happen to the split when they add the mystery game(s)?

Good bundle but I already own most of these games.

#21 Posted by Rick_Fingers (524 posts) -

Own em all already, although I must admit I didn't much care for Mark of the Ninja

Worth it for FTL alone

#22 Posted by Corvak (1069 posts) -

@kidavenger: It is. Usually the cut just goes to "developers" and they get an even split of that.

They did a similar thing with the Humble Origin Bundle - developers didn't get any of course, but they let you split between four charities.

#23 Posted by Bollard (5530 posts) -
@baillie said:

@liquidpenguins said:

Do not give liquidpenguins games.

If I had known I could adjust those sliders it all would have gone to Fez.

#24 Posted by Hunter5024 (5669 posts) -

Unfortunately I already bought most of these for full price. This is one of the best packages that humble bundle has ever put together in my opinion though, so I guess I'll get it for the one I don't own.

#25 Posted by Flacracker (1675 posts) -

Give Phil Fish all the money.

#26 Posted by Flacracker (1675 posts) -

I just bought this and actually gave all the money to FEZ.

#27 Edited by ArbitraryWater (11722 posts) -

If I didn't already own 4/6 of those games I'd be so down for this.

#28 Edited by Wampa1 (660 posts) -

@arbitrarywater: Do you have the FEZ and FTL soundtracks? Cause man.... those are worth the average alone.

#29 Posted by benspyda (2034 posts) -

Even owning some of the games on the list its still a good deal for Fez and Trine 2 for me. I may give Brutal Legend PC a try for the MP if anyone is still playing it but I don't really care to play the single player again.

If anyone wants my FTL code then just PM me.

#30 Posted by Harkat (1102 posts) -

Bought this for Mark of the Ninja, then immediately remembered I was supposed to buy the last humble bundle but forgot like a fucking idiot. If anyone has a Dear Esther/Hotline Miami key to spare, PM me. I'll gift you Nuclear Dawn on steam for either of those.

#31 Edited by Harkat (1102 posts) -

Bought this for Mark of the Ninja, then immediately remembered I was supposed to buy the last humble bundle but forgot like a fucking idiot. If anyone has a Dear Esther/Hotline Miami key to spare, PM me. I'll gift you Nuclear Dawn on steam for either of those.

#32 Edited by Lego_My_Eggo (1049 posts) -

I have extra codes for Mark of the Ninja and FTL, anyone with 300 posts or more just PM me and they are yours, one per person.

#33 Posted by 49th (2754 posts) -

I have most of those already unfortunately...

I'd pretty much be buying the bundle for only Trine 2.

#34 Posted by VilhelmNielsen (1735 posts) -

Amazing, once again. I already had FTL, but the entire package is too good to pass up.

#35 Posted by NickNotch (68 posts) -

Already owned FTL, if anyone wants a key for it pm me.

#36 Posted by BIGJEFFREY (5015 posts) -

Give your codes.

#37 Posted by FoxMulder (1690 posts) -

Hell yeah! Got all the games for $4.42!

#38 Edited by Rebel_Scum (707 posts) -
#39 Edited by Mattf2312 (44 posts) -

I've got a code for Mark of the Ninja. PM me and it's yours

#40 Edited by ThunderSlash (1721 posts) -

Steam beggars in 3... 2... 1...

Edit: Can anyone tell me how the keys are distributed? Like is the Beat The Average stuff all in one key?

Nevermind, confirmed it myself that they are all individual keys.

#41 Posted by meaninoflife42 (511 posts) -

BOOM! I found enough internet dollars to purchase the bundle! Can't wait to play them!

#42 Edited by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

I got it a bit ago!

What are your guys guesses on the games?

(as in, the yet to be added)

#43 Posted by probablytuna (3654 posts) -

Damn it, I have all the games except Ets Munchies. But I kinda wanna get the soundtrack for FTL...

#44 Edited by evanbower (1211 posts) -

@liquidpenguins said:

Haha you know you aren't actually the one with power by withholding him money when you still HAVE to play his game. Like, that people can hate him but still be interested in his game makes me think he'll be okay in the future without your $3.25.

#45 Posted by Aviar (435 posts) -

Definitely going to pick this up as I have wanted several of these games.

#46 Posted by FLStyle (4693 posts) -

ohhhhh I will absolutely pitch in and buy that, thanks for the heads up.

#47 Posted by FLStyle (4693 posts) -

@benny: Where do I extract the RAR files to so that Steam recognises that the game is installed?

#48 Posted by Benny (1953 posts) -

@flstyle: pretty sure you'd need to just enter the key and download from steam directly? Not 100% sure.

#49 Posted by FLStyle (4693 posts) -
#50 Edited by Shoey920 (56 posts) -

I only own FTL so I'm super down for this.

I own Fez and BL on 360 though, and I don't have much desire to play them again.