NEW Podcast EP DF #35: Chainsawing Vaginas!

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

Edited By kush
This show is a man short...featuring only I(Kush) and Rob(Hendersonman), but Gus does make a surprise appearance with an even more surprising Mexican accent. I talk about my disappointment with Spider-Man: Web of Shadows and then we discuss our thoughts on Gears 2 and the L4D demo...Rob mentions his experience with the Bolt demo (yes, Bolt) and we talk about plenty of other recent news and some douchebaggery! EXPLICIT Warning...I earn our Explicit rating this week; expect more than just vaginas!

*I decided to post this on the forums just to try and get some new listeners...check it out and enjoy my chin!*

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By kush
This show is a man short...featuring only I(Kush) and Rob(Hendersonman), but Gus does make a surprise appearance with an even more surprising Mexican accent. I talk about my disappointment with Spider-Man: Web of Shadows and then we discuss our thoughts on Gears 2 and the L4D demo...Rob mentions his experience with the Bolt demo (yes, Bolt) and we talk about plenty of other recent news and some douchebaggery! EXPLICIT Warning...I earn our Explicit rating this week; expect more than just vaginas!

*I decided to post this on the forums just to try and get some new listeners...check it out and enjoy my chin!*

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By TheGamerGeek

Chainsawing vaginas? I'm in!

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kush
TheGamerGeek said:
"Chainsawing vaginas? I'm in!"
That's the idea isn't it!...sorry, you completely set me up for that one. If people want to hear the voice that comes out of my lovely chin they must give this a listen! :P
OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By OGCartman

Haha, im not a big fan of podcasts but sounds cool so il give it a listen :)

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By kush
Cartman said:
"Haha, im not a big fan of podcasts but sounds cool so il give it a listen :)"
Do it! ...anything with me has to be cool right? I even mention my chin on the show, not to mention that every spoken work escapes me through my mouth., which is located just about my chin!
Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Coltonio7

I get to hear Kush's sultry voice!?

I'll give it a listen.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By kush

If you want to call my voice sultry you can call it sultry... either way there's plenty of it to hear on this weeks' episode.

hendersonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8  Edited By hendersonman

not as sultry as my smooth Kentucky vocals of course

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Coltonio7
hendersonman said:
"not as sultry as my smooth Kentucky vocals of course"
I caught a strong whiff of a Kentucky accent.
Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#10  Edited By Vinchenzo
hendersonman said:
And your Elton John glasses!

Anyway, I'd listen to it Kush but I'm behind this week on my podcasts! Will try to catch next week. Trying to rush the 1UP one right now.
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kush
Vinchenzo said:
"hendersonman said:
And your Elton John glasses!
My God...it's like you've been a life-long listener! Rob is in fact, Elton John's secret love child with Rosie O' Donnell!
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kush

Shameless bump? Yes...I am off for the night and just thought I'd give people one last shot to notice the show tonight. Think of it as a "Getting to know your inner Kush" podcast...with special guest Vagina.

hendersonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By hendersonman

Elton John.. what are you people talking about. And besides Kush you were the one who told me Rosie had a Penis.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By kush
hendersonman said:
"Elton John.. what are you people talking about. And besides Kush you were the one who told me Rosie had a Penis."
Everyone knows she has a penis because it was revealed that her undies have dickholes in them at the Player Haters Ball!
Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15  Edited By Xandurson

I started listening to your podcasts with this episode and I really like it!

hendersonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By hendersonman

Well this weeks episode was fun. But we kind of missed Gus. If only I was better with a sniper rifle. But I digress.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By kush
GamerGeek360 said:
"I started listening to your podcasts with this episode and I really like it!"
Well I'm glad you enjoyed it! It was definitely a fun episode to record...and hopefully you stuck around for the few extras at the end.
Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Virago

"Rob is in fact, Elton John's secret love child with Rosie O' Donnell!"

--oh you went there! hahaha!
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By kush
Virago said:
""Rob is in fact, Elton John's secret love child with Rosie O' Donnell!"
--oh you went there! hahaha!
"
Why do you think Elton John and Rosie O are both gay now...
daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By daniel_beck_90

Kush I totally liked your Voice But  your Buddy better think about other stuff . his Voice is just no suitable for pod casting .  NO OFFENSE 

Foil_Charizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#21  Edited By Foil_Charizard

Better than bomb should have a face,no offense to all its fans and creators i just don't like how  over the top it is. The only thing i would change on this podcast was the intro but that's just m.o good job man.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kush

I guess you're not a fan of the Southern accent eh? ...It seems to be a "love it or hate it" accent.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kush
Foil_Charizard said:
"Better than bomb should have a face,no offense to all its fans and creators i just don't like how  over the top it is. The only thing i would change on this podcast was the intro but that's just m.o good job man."
Thanks :) ...maybe you're compliment will get the BSHAF crew to invite my ass on the show so I can wreak havoc and scream "vagina" on their show! :P
hendersonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By hendersonman
daniel_beck_90 said:
"Kush I totally liked your Voice But  your Buddy better think about other stuff . his Voice is just no suitable for pod casting .  NO OFFENSE "
You Kush that guy's voice is fucking horrible. I think he should take offense. I mean if that  was my voice I would jump off a bridge or something. But I heard your mom liked it daniel :)
 Hey, some people love my tones man. Sometimes I even make women swoon. Besides without me, Kush would not have anyone to insult.
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kush

It's probably not a good idea to insult our few listeners...and I am a hott commodity, I could go into free agency if I wanted to!

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#26  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

I agree, this is definitely better than "Bomb Should Have a Face". Those guys have a lot of good ideas and their podcast has a lot of potential, but right now...I couldn't make it through two episodes. I'll definitely keep listening to this though Kush. I wouldn't mind seeing this up on iTunes if you guys can work that out so that I won't miss out when there's a new episode.

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#27  Edited By daniel_beck_90
hendersonman said:
"daniel_beck_90 said:
 But I heard your mom liked it daniel :)

Actually my  Mom loves your voice waaaaaaaaaaaay more than anyone else , she thinks you are fool enough to take care of a 60 + year old lady ;  also as far as I know you are into old women  why ? is that becasue of your ugly mug ?  lol 

:)

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By kush
Chaser324 said:
"I agree, this is definitely better than "Bomb Should Have a Face". Those guys have a lot of good ideas and their podcast has a lot of potential, but right now...I couldn't make it through two episodes. I'll definitely keep listening to this though Kush. I wouldn't mind seeing this up on iTunes if you guys can work that out so that I won't miss out when there's a new episode."
We are up on iTunes, but thanks to "someone"s failure we are under "Electronics" instead of gaming, but if you look for Distributed Failure by simply searching the name (obviously) you'll find the podcast and you'll be able to subscribe to it! :) ...and I can't help but be amused by the little hissy fit going on between Rob and daniel_beck_90 :P
chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#29  Edited By chaser324  Moderator
Kush said:
We are up on iTunes, but thanks to "someone"s failure we are under "Electronics" instead of gaming, but if you look for Distributed Failure by simply searching the name (obviously) you'll find the podcast and you'll be able to subscribe to it! :) ...and I can't help but be amused by the little hissy fit going on between Rob and daniel_beck_90 :P"
I'm all over it. Thanks for the info.