#1 Edited by Rorie (2912 posts) -

Here you go! There is a signed option in the drop-down, so be sure to select that if you want your copy signed. It's unlikely that we'll be able to do any special instructions for the signing, alas. Make sure you select the signed option for it; if you select the regular version we'll just ship that one out to you rather than wait for the signing. And if you have any questions regarding the shipping, feel free to email orders@socialimprints. These are going out in poster tubes which aren't cheap to ship.

No mas: OK guys, unfortunately there was an inventory error where we took more orders for the posters than we had actually printed. The good news is that we'll probably have to print some more posters, as I'd hate to have to cancel any orders. If you got an order in, you should be good to receive a poster; if not, maybe we'll throw some more in the store at some point, or save some for giveaways, depending on what the minimum order we'll need to print to fulfill all of these extra orders. Sorry if I was ambitious with my initial estimates as to how long they'd be available; they started selling at a much more rapid rate than they had been going at when we first put them up on Thursday.

Sorry for all the complications regarding this. Not the smoothest process, I know. I'll let you guys know when I know more about when we can get this shipped out.

Staff
#2 Posted by mrfluke (5158 posts) -

Yesssssss, thank you for doing a signed version!

#3 Edited by TooWalrus (13202 posts) -

Bought! Thanks, Rorie. And, @screamingghost, who made this. The Nighthawks art drawing is my favorite piece of Giantbomb fanart.

#4 Posted by Fobwashed (2076 posts) -

This is pretty damn cool =D

#5 Posted by mrfluke (5158 posts) -

And done, bought a signed one. Thanks Rorie!

#6 Posted by NFXFSX (15 posts) -

Awesome!

#7 Edited by i8Donuts (96 posts) -

I like all the references in that picture.

#8 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5513 posts) -

Just bought a signed version. That's pretty awesome of you guys to do that.

#9 Edited by Cloneslayer (1628 posts) -

Yep bought one.

#10 Posted by TooWalrus (13202 posts) -

I'm still beating myself up for not buying the first signed poster they put out. A set would've been nice.

#11 Edited by ShaggE (6456 posts) -

Oh man... I get paid tomorrow, and this is miiiighty tempting.

#12 Posted by JaredA (824 posts) -

Ah shiiiiiiit! This is so awesome! I just bought a signed print :D

#13 Posted by endoworks (288 posts) -

Once again, why giantbomb is one of the greatest sites on the internet. Raise the premium cost, I'll happily pay more :) @rorie

#14 Posted by AMyggen (3056 posts) -

Sweet! Gonna buy me one of those soon!

#15 Posted by YoThatLimp (1910 posts) -

@rorie Thanks for keeping it the same size as your other one, I can keep both in the same frame!

I bought a signed one, do you know who will be signing it yet?

#16 Posted by IrrelevantJohn (1072 posts) -

I'm still beating myself up for not buying the first signed poster they put out. A set would've been nice.

I know! IIRC the first one sold out pretty damn quick.

#17 Posted by Aelric (400 posts) -

@rorie: This is great and all, but what about T-Shirts? I'm still sitting on my member credit and would really love to get 2014 design soon. I know it relyxs less on you guys and more on the community artists, but ANY clue about when we can expect something would be amazing.

#18 Posted by Kaiserreich (699 posts) -

So tempted.

#19 Posted by ripelivejam (3971 posts) -

bought, can't wait to have a little piece of Bomb next to me while i sleep :\

#20 Edited by billymagnum (827 posts) -

awesome!!! two signed for me please. im going to go ahead and assume that @patrickklepek wont be able to sign these?

#21 Posted by AMyggen (3056 posts) -

@aelric: Either Rorie or Jeff said that they'd put in an order for the new member shirts, and that they would go up on the site soon.

#22 Posted by shinboy630 (1140 posts) -

Grabbed a signed one! Hey @rorie if I used my $15 coupon on this, it obviously only takes $10 off. Can I use the remainder on another future purchase or is it gone?

#23 Posted by Bucketdeth (8012 posts) -

Just ordered one, can't wait!

#24 Posted by YoThatLimp (1910 posts) -

Grabbed a signed one! Hey @rorie if I used my $15 coupon on this, it obviously only takes $10 off. Can I use the remainder on another future purchase or is it gone?

Would assume it is one time use.

#25 Posted by gester2k (17 posts) -

Sold out?!?

#26 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1180 posts) -

Says signed are sold out.

Already?

#27 Posted by Clark (110 posts) -

I sadly couldn't find my coupon code anywhere in my mailbox, so just had to say screw it and pay in full. Awesome poster guys, can't wait to frame it.

#28 Posted by alwaysbebombing (1588 posts) -

You're in the store

#29 Posted by Brackynews (4083 posts) -

For those who aren't in a hurry to click through, ScreamingGhost is the artist.

#30 Posted by ashton (311 posts) -

gonna get a signed one ..... annnndddd there gone

#31 Edited by Nights (614 posts) -

Damn it, they've sold out of the signed version. Oh well, at least I got that signed poster from them a year or so ago. It's a great work of art (I had it as my wallpaper for awhile), but I'm not going to pick one up without the signatures.

#32 Edited by AMyggen (3056 posts) -

@rorie: Is it already sold out, or is this the same bug that happened with the VinnCo shirt?

Also, shouldn't there maybe be a way for you guys to make people aware of new stuff in the store on the front page of the site? I imagine a lot of people don't even look at the forums.

#33 Edited by TooWalrus (13202 posts) -

@toowalrus said:

I know! IIRC the first one sold out pretty damn quick.

I think so, I think I was planning to buy one after work or something, but they were sold out by the time I got home.

Not this time, though. I'd trade my new Nighthawks signed poster for one of the old ones with Ryan's signature, but nobody's crazy enough to do that.

#34 Posted by Kaiserreich (699 posts) -

Well with all my hemin' and hawin' it looks like I missed out on the signed poster, damn.

#35 Posted by AlisterCat (5568 posts) -

I will order one along with the zip hoodie, whenever you get that sorted Rorie. Shipping internationally costs so damn much.

#36 Posted by MosaicM80 (227 posts) -

Yup, planned to buy one when I got home from work. Just got in and it's sold out. Serious bummer. :(

#37 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5513 posts) -

Signed is sold out already? Real glad I jumped on that when I did.

#38 Posted by AlisterCat (5568 posts) -

Sign some more, damn it!

#39 Edited by mlarrabee (2962 posts) -

You guys had better write fast, because the signed version had better not stay sold out for too long!

EDIT: @themanwithnoplan: How much is the signed version, by the way?

#40 Posted by MosaicM80 (227 posts) -

Sign some more, damn it!

That's right! I want to see your fingers bleed!

#41 Posted by IrrelevantJohn (1072 posts) -

@rorie Will you be signing the poster as well? I hope so!

#42 Posted by Scotto (1185 posts) -

Is it really already too late to get a signed poster? I'd like to buy one, but I'd prefer to get it signed, so I guess I'll hold off until this is resolved.

#43 Edited by Datajack (108 posts) -

@rorie Will there be more signed versions available? Is there a possible waitlist we can join for one? Thanks!

#44 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5513 posts) -
@mlarrabee said:

You guys had better write fast, because the signed version had better not stay sold out for too long!

EDIT: @themanwithnoplan: How much is the signed version, by the way?

The signed version is the same price as the regular ($10.00), the only difference being the shipping period. Signed versions would be shipped out in mid February, at the earliest, and the regular I assume would go out sooner.

#45 Edited by csl316 (8678 posts) -

It's awesome, but alas... I have nowhere to hang it.

#46 Posted by Stevemax (149 posts) -

Balls, did I miss out? I knew I shouldn't have went for that hair cut just now.

#47 Posted by DarthOrange (3864 posts) -

I just made this my wallpaper on my laptop like a week ago. It looks great!

#48 Posted by Demoskinos (14835 posts) -

Well, I would have bought one if it was signed but seems those are all sold out. So oh well!

#49 Posted by devoidcheeks (33 posts) -

glad for twitter and the fact I jumped on this...damn those went quick

#50 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5513 posts) -

Time to buy a fancy frame and make room on one of my walls for this special piece of memorabilia.