#1 Posted by daniel1cockerill (18 posts) -

Hi there my fellow Bombduders! I'm new to being a premium member, not new to the site so I know how good this site is. Just wanted to give a shout out to the community and hopefully be involved in some cool discussions - if you fancy it add me on PSN danman167

#2 Edited by FonkyMucker (156 posts) -

As a new subscriber I HIGHLY recommend you watch the Bioforge playthrough with Vinny and Scoops (Drew and Danny stop by through the series as well). Some of the funniest shit I have ever seen on Giant Bomb. It starts with Unprofessional Friday, and then spins off to Backflips and Bioforge.

http://www.giantbomb.com/bioforge/3030-15431/videos/

#3 Posted by daniel1cockerill (18 posts) -

Will check that out - been currently running through looking for the funniest videos I could find the GDC stream with Dave Lang had me laughing so hard! Cheers for the recommendation fella!

#4 Edited by Nux (2429 posts) -

Welcome duder, it's good to have you! I hope you enjoy all that a premium membership has to offer you. You have a lot of watching ahead of you so I suggest you sit back, relax, grab your favorite snack or drink and take in all the premium goodness you can.

Also make sure you give this a watch you won't regret it.

#5 Posted by HammondofTexas (923 posts) -
@nux said:

Welcome duder, it's good to have you! I hope you enjoy all that a premium membership has to offer you. You have a lot of watching ahead of you so I suggest you sit back, relax, grab your favorite snack or drink and take in all the premium goodness you can.

What are you, part of the Chicago Elite?!

#6 Posted by notdavid (842 posts) -

Obligatory.

#7 Posted by BBOYS2231 (220 posts) -

Welcome Duder! I'm almost a year in to my premium membership and haven't regretted it one bit. I still have so much backlogged content to get through. You won't be disappointed.

#8 Posted by Row (40 posts) -

Buying a GB premium subscription was probably my best purchase this year. I swear I consume more GB content than actual TV. Congrats on coming on board.

#9 Posted by The_Boots (84 posts) -

Yeah, it's pretty great. Both my wife and I have been premium members since basically day 1. Why do we BOTH need them, considering that we live together? Um... We just DO! That's why!

And yeah, we've cancelled our TV service in large part because GB turns out so much entertainment.

#10 Posted by daniel1cockerill (18 posts) -

Oh lord, I've just made it through part one of the bioforge video - was cracking up constantly - would love to try and play it but seriously don't think I have the patience!! I can imagine that it will take me years to get through all the videos defiantly worth the money!! Appreciate all your recommendations!!

#12 Posted by daniel1cockerill (18 posts) -

@fisk0:

Cheers for the links was more just to say hi and get to chatting with as many people as possible, maybe add some friends etc etc etc

#13 Posted by flameboy84 (246 posts) -

Oooooooooh thanks I've been a subscriber for a couple of months now been working my way backwards through UPF but will be sure to check out these lists as well.

#14 Posted by Nux (2429 posts) -

@nux said:

What are you, part of the Chicago Elite?!

Nope! I'm part of the New York Elite along with Alex.

#15 Posted by daniel1cockerill (18 posts) -

I think I should start a UK branch of the site with the exclusion of scousers ;)

only a joke!

#16 Posted by hollitz (1636 posts) -

The Bioforge stuff and all of the Random PC games are absolute mandatory viewing. Some of the best content on the site ever.

Welcome to the club, duder. The GB subscription is the one yearly fee that I never hesitate to re-up.