NEW Xbox 360 Dashboard Look & Feel. Opinions?

• 120 results
Aarny91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 14

#101  Edited By Aarny91

I meh at it.

NotaStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By NotaStalker

I Love it. It looks so much MOAR organized than the way it is now. and I hear its optional. So it's WIN WIN WIN!! either way you slize the cheese.

MOLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By MOLE

I think it looks awsome, its fresh and has an up to date look to it.

mr_bishiuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By mr_bishiuk

Looks great, just worried it'll be slow

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_bishiuk said:
"Looks great, just worried it'll be slow
"

Slower then the blades? Is that possible? I think they should have stuck to the blades and just made them faster and better, this new look is really ugly, just plain. Each page look the same, a bunch of tiles that you can scroll through... ?_?
AnTiPRO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By AnTiPRO

I'm not a fan of the new dashboard update at all...too much like Sony

tmontana1004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By tmontana1004

Everything seems excellent! I'm glad that the guide button les you access the old blade system.

SemperFi510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By SemperFi510

It looks pretty cool, avatars don't look that great though.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#109  Edited By Systech

I don't understand why it is loathed so much by everyone. I liked the Blades, but didn't we want a faster Dashboard. I certainly don't love the new Dashboard to pieces, but it definitely has some class added to it that the Blades didn't. As for the avatars, those definitely are not my favorite feature.

nezze00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#110  Edited By nezze00

I love the 'IDEA' of being able to get where I need to be in quick fashion. I do NOT love the fact that there are going to be huge images for my games, avatars cluttering up the dash, and themes cut in half. Let's just hope that Microsoft executes their new look in a smart way.

vager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#111  Edited By vager

I don't mind the look. They needed to mange the clutter on the current one anyway.
The market place stuff is everywhere and the arcade games are a bitch to sort through.
In fact I like it, way better than what they have now. The blades are nice, but a clean look is better.

Badbull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Badbull

I'm not sure yet, I mean I think it looks a bit to gray, but I trust the boys at microsoft. The avatars seem pretty cool but I guess only time will tell.

mistical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#113  Edited By mistical

I am really mixed on what I think of the new look. Though I like it, I also dislike it at the same time. I am not totally sure about the avatars. I think they might make me feel like I am not playing on an Xbox 360 any longer. I really love this user created dashboard concept more than what we will be getting. http://thefanboys.com/2008/07/01/dreaming-of-dashboard-20/

Eonkid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Eonkid

Give them a chance, who knows, maybe they actually give a crap about what people think and make som minor/major changes that might make it work. Personally i don't give a crap about interface, games are the thing i use my console for, so big wooopsie do care.

Txheat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Txheat
Disclaim3r said:
"I'm on the fence about it. I think they could really fix the interface like this, making it more simple and such. But the "avatar" deal doesn't belong on the 360. I guess it's supposed to make it more accessible,  but I think it's just kinda lame.
"
Agreed if it wasn't for the avatars I would like it alot. but i spent money on gamer pics now Mircosoft is like ha ha now you going to buy stuff for Avatars.
jNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#116  Edited By jNerd

I think it looks great! I think the interface has needed an update for a long, long time. I wasn't expecting a complete overhaul but I'm not against it. It looks beautiful, the only thing that worries mii is the avatars. They're going to have to pamper the system & keep the updates comin for it to not completely fail. I think they need to "trinkets" like if you beat GoW2 on Insane it'll unlock a Lancer for yer Avatar... or if you beat Halo 3 on Legendary you get a Logo-T. Anything rewarding like that, that'll include customization would drastically improve the user interactivity.

EDIT: I mocked this up...

CheezyFrog // jNerd - New Dash Mockup
CheezyFrog // jNerd - New Dash Mockup

11samype

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#117  Edited By 11samype

I like most of the changes but there are still a few things they need to fix before it is released.

dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Very timely burn

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For the love of fuck, these forums need an auto-lock date. Like if theres been no new posts in 2 weeks the thread locks itself.

This is like the 10th necro'd thread ive seen this week, its getting out of hand.

confusedowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#121  Edited By confusedowl

That guy is going to bump every 2008 thread here. It will be like going back in time!

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

Is this Hizang pranking the forum?