New Years Resolution

dkessler175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dkessler175

Is to get back to the big N. The only problem is I can't decide between a 3DS or a WiiU. I know DS/3DS game library is massive and filled with great games, but the Wii U has started to roll out some heavy hitters this year and looks to be ready to drop some serious games in the upcoming year. I turn to you bombers for guidance.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

My new years resolution is 1080p

thatdutchguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3DS

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Get a 3DS XL bundle.

My gaming related New Year Resolution is that I will try to finish my PS3 backlog before I get a PS4, and my Xbox 360 backlog before I even consider getting an Xbox One. The latter is an easier thing to accomplish even though it's more games.

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sergio: Less JRPGs or something on 360?

My resolution is to totally beat Super Hexagon. I haven't even beaten plain "Hexagon" yet.

white

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By white

Why buy a last gen system when we got current gen?

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Buying a console just to play a handful of games is stupid and a waste of money.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By TheHT

Both look worthwhile at this point. I'm not that into handhelds, so I'd probably go with the Wii U. Besides, if you can't use the TV sometime just use the gamepad.

But if you've got a long commute, enjoy handhelds, or the games look more appealing, go for that.

Sergio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@sergio: Less JRPGs or something on 360?

My resolution is to totally beat Super Hexagon. I haven't even beaten plain "Hexagon" yet.

It's mainly that I've yet to see even one Xbox One exclusive that makes me want to rush out to get it, so I have plenty of time to go through my Xbox 360 backlog in 2014 before I need to put it away and make shelf space for the new system. I'm pretty much trying to get through my PS3 backlog by March 21 for inFamous: Second Son.

And yes, no JRPGs on the Xbox 360 backlog.