Sony. Nintendo. Microsoft.
Literally no interesting first party games.
Yeah sure you'll get whatever Naughty Dog AAA awesome game or some Zelda with touch screen boomerangs but NO ONE CARES.
Before you start going on about fucking Last Of Us and shit listen to this:
1. Watch Dogs is the new awesome franchise you all know you love. You're excited about it and you want to play it. This is a statement of fact.
2. Blizzard has its own fucking convention. Every Blizzard game is flawlessly crafted and sells infinite copies over time.
3. Electronic Arts is a company that makes all the video games.
4. R* now have a roster of IP's better than all of Microsofts first party properties. What did MS buy when THQ folded? . HOLY SHIT is this debatable!?
5. The most important one of all...
The sleeping dragon who we all thought was dead...
If Sega announced a completely new AAA Sonic title as well as an ECCO THE DOLPHIN 2014 remake...everyone would line up for it everywhere and it would be sold out forever.
Sonic fans are weird and have a sexual fixation with the characters. That's an unbreakable bond and there hasn't even been a good sonic game since Sonic 2.