#1 Edited by EvilDeathsyth (47 posts) -

I know I know... This topic has been done to death but hey I like many other people are looking for answers. I have two televisions in mind after doing some research, watching reviews and even looking at them in store I am still torn as to what TV to get. The two televisions I am currently looking into are the Panasonic TC-P50S60 50-Inch 1080p 600Hz Plasma HDTV and the VIZIO M501d-A2R 50-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Smart LED HDTV. I have looked into Input lag on both of these TV's based off CNET's Best low-lag HDTVs for serious gamers guide and found both to be under 40ms. While that all sounds awesome I am just not sure which route to go. Both have ups and down and I have a budget of around $800-900 bucks. Curious if anyone has these TV's and can shed some more light on how you feel they perform. Also any other suggestions are helpful.

Things I have for next gen..

Current TV: sony bravia kdl-55ex500 (will be giving to my parents since there TV just went out)

Home Theatre: Onkyo HT-S3500 5.1 surround sound home theater set

Consoles: PS4 and Xbox1

#2 Posted by Matthew (1912 posts) -

@evildeathsyth: This site has been my go to as of the past year or so for all major purchases tech. They do an outstanding job, here's to hoping they answer some questions for you!