#1 Posted by zkilla (139 posts) -

What games that are already announced do you think will be on next gen consoles? my best guesses are star wars 1313, rainbow six patriots and dragon age 3 maybe prey 2 but who knows what is happening with that game haven't heard anything on it since 2 years ago at E3 when it was first revealed.

#2 Posted by Pr1mus (3868 posts) -

Every games that when asked the question developers would answer with the vague "it's running on high end PCs right now".

#3 Edited by Jeust (10547 posts) -

• Watchdogs
  • Witcher 3
  • Star Wars 1313

and the ones presented by Sony for the PS4: http://www.gamesradar.com/ps4-games-every-single-one-announced-so-far/

#4 Posted by Nilazz (613 posts) -

The next Final Fantasy, have patience, please.

#5 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

Rainbow six i believe changed leads then went into the black

#6 Posted by zkilla (139 posts) -

anybody think stuff that we haven't heard about in a long time could move to next gen like xcom, furious 4 and devil's third

#7 Posted by gogosox82 (424 posts) -

Basically any game that's been announced in the last year or so. I'm pretty sure when they said it was running on " high end pc's" they were probably for next gen.

#8 Posted by Lord_Xp (602 posts) -

I'm sure Grand Theft Auto V will be next gen since they keep pushing the date. But for all I know it's been dated. I haven't looked into it really. Correct me if I'm wrong. Obviously Call of Duty will do it's release. Oh and Assassin's Creed: Black Flags was just announced as a next gen game. Ps3 players can get a 60 minute demo somehow. I have no idea. March 4th at 12pm EST is when they will give out more information about the game.

#9 Posted by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

@lord_xp said:

Oh and Assassin's Creed: Black Flags was just announced as a next gen game. Ps3 players can get a 60 minute demo somehow.

There's an exclusive demo for PS3 already out?

#10 Posted by Lord_Xp (602 posts) -

@officegamer: I don't think it's out now, but it says on the box art that Ps3 will get an exclusive 60 min game play. I didn't see a date that would happen though.

#11 Edited by Cold_Wolven (2216 posts) -

Doom 4 from id Software.

#12 Edited by Morbid_Coffee (955 posts) -

Last Guardian

lol nope

#13 Posted by Dallas_Raines (2149 posts) -

@lord_xp said:

@officegamer: I don't think it's out now, but it says on the box art that Ps3 will get an exclusive 60 min game play. I didn't see a date that would happen though.

AC3 had the shitty Benedict Arnold stuff exclusive to PS3, this is just more of that.

#14 Posted by Lord_Xp (602 posts) -

@dallas_raines: So the 60 minutes game play of a game that isn't even out is shitty? Shouldn't you base your judgement on it once you have tried it? Or am I misreading this.

#15 Posted by MedalOfMode (294 posts) -

Apple is making a new console.