Ninten-tool

Omali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 0

Edited By Omali

I've been trying to find a word that describes just how much of a tool for Nintendo I am, and I just can't put my finger on a word.

In my 20 years standing, I've bought and begged for every Nintendo incarnation in existence, and boy were there a lot of them. Gameboy, red gameboy, Gameboy pocket, gameboy light, gameboy color, Gameboy pokemon edition, GBA, GBASP, Micro, Nintendo DS, Lite, and now the DSi. The SNES, N64, Gamecube (now donned with smash bros decals), and now the Wii. I stayed away from the Virtual Boy. I have 20/20 eyesight, I'd like to keep it that way. Am I the only one who kept my Gameboy alive through extraordinary amounts of tape holding the batteries in?

Regardless; Most, if not all, of the reviews you'll see me making will be in regard to the DS, Wii, or PC systems. Looking forward to figuring out how these points work.
Omali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Omali

I've been trying to find a word that describes just how much of a tool for Nintendo I am, and I just can't put my finger on a word.

In my 20 years standing, I've bought and begged for every Nintendo incarnation in existence, and boy were there a lot of them. Gameboy, red gameboy, Gameboy pocket, gameboy light, gameboy color, Gameboy pokemon edition, GBA, GBASP, Micro, Nintendo DS, Lite, and now the DSi. The SNES, N64, Gamecube (now donned with smash bros decals), and now the Wii. I stayed away from the Virtual Boy. I have 20/20 eyesight, I'd like to keep it that way. Am I the only one who kept my Gameboy alive through extraordinary amounts of tape holding the batteries in?

Regardless; Most, if not all, of the reviews you'll see me making will be in regard to the DS, Wii, or PC systems. Looking forward to figuring out how these points work.
Metasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Metasin

I played my original Gameboy till the batteries exploded, completely true story, got a couple minor chemical burns for my troubles.

ThomasP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By ThomasP

Welcome to the darkside of the moon.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#4  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Don't worry, there are like 3 hardcore Ninty fans on these boards already, all you have to do to reach their level is post a controversial opinion about how much better the Wii is than all the other consoles, and then reply to every single counter-arguement with a list of obscure "good" wii titles and a dash of elitism. You will fit right in.

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Player1
@Omali said:
 I have 20/20 eyesight, I'd like to keep it that way.
Thanks??? 
Omali

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Omali
@Player1: Don't mention it. On the house.
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Scooper
@ArbitraryWater said:
" Don't worry, there are like 3 hardcore Ninty fans on these boards already, all you have to do to reach their level is post a controversial opinion about how much better the Wii is than all the other consoles, and then reply to every single counter-arguement with a list of obscure "good" wii titles and a dash of elitism. You will fit right in. "
Whoever could you mean!??
ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#8  Edited By ArbitraryWater
@Scooper said:
" @ArbitraryWater said:
" Don't worry, there are like 3 hardcore Ninty fans on these boards already, all you have to do to reach their level is post a controversial opinion about how much better the Wii is than all the other consoles, and then reply to every single counter-arguement with a list of obscure "good" wii titles and a dash of elitism. You will fit right in. "
Whoever could you mean!?? "
I have absolutely no idea!?!!