#1 Posted by rachelepithet (1350 posts) -

Not that one can complain after yesterday's jam packed Tetris Gaiden scrub league.

#2 Posted by FinalDasa (1513 posts) -

I assume yesterdays before TNT stream was the premium for the week. I hope we get a Dwarf Fortress stream next week, I could use some more advance pointers.

Moderator Online
#3 Posted by Jolt92 (1544 posts) -

Probably not, but can't blame ém considering yesterdays stream was massive!

Was just coming on here to check if there was any updates on a stream tonight.

#4 Edited by Christoffer (1762 posts) -

Jeff mentioned a friday Dwarf Fortress show yesterday. But that was a big maybe. And I guess Dave is a busy guy so who knows.

#5 Posted by SgtSphynx (1273 posts) -

As much as I would enjoy a premium show today, I would not fault them for not doing one since they had one yesterday.

#6 Posted by Humanity (8871 posts) -

While yesterdays stream WAS massive I wish they switched it up more. I got bored of watching battle tetris pretty quick.

#7 Posted by benpicko (2001 posts) -

No Dwarf Fortress? :(

#8 Posted by SargeGulp (239 posts) -

aw man!

Great stream yesterday though, Vinny san swish swish.

#9 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7056 posts) -

To be fair, Dave is a newlywed. He probably doesn't want to work late every friday.

#10 Posted by BrockNRolla (1702 posts) -

@Christoffer said:

Jeff mentioned a friday Dwarf Fortress show yesterday. But that was a big maybe. And I guess Dave is a busy guy so who knows.

Yeah, I was hoping for Dwarf Fortress as well.

#11 Posted by iAmJohn (6110 posts) -

@FinalDasa said:

I hope we get a Dwarf Fortress stream next week, I could use some more advance pointers.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

#12 Edited by Garfield518 (403 posts) -

The two-hour stream before TNT started was premium, which is probably why there isn't one today.

#13 Posted by Draxyle (1797 posts) -

With Ryan out of the office all week (I think? not sure where he is) and Patrick understandably gone, I assume that yesterdays SNES marathon was in response to them being undermanned while still needing to put out some sort of premium content for the week.