#1 Posted by Mooks (51 posts) -

Did the happy hour not happen last friday? I can't seem to find it, am i just being blind? Anyone know what happened?

#2 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -
#3 Posted by Mooks (51 posts) -

thats so strange it doesnt appear under the subscriber video section on my giantbomb! Thanks for the link :)

#4 Posted by Vitor (2821 posts) -

@Mooks said:

thats so strange it doesnt appear under the subscriber video section on my giantbomb! Thanks for the link :)

Yeah, they should fix that as I totally missed it also.

#5 Posted by Jazzycola (662 posts) -

Last Happy hour was mainly tech and Lion OS so that is probably the reason for the tested only post cause everybody was at comic-con.

#6 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

Wondered what happened with the Happy Hour. Unfortunately, I'm not a subscriber to Tested.

#7 Posted by Bubbly (254 posts) -
@UnsavedHero: Link your account to Tested. Subscriptions work on all Whiskey sites.
#8 Posted by turner (34 posts) -

nice find..

#9 Posted by probablytuna (3664 posts) -

Yeah I didn't even realise they had one until I went on the Tested site. I just assumed they skipped last week because of Comic-Con. Don't know why it's not up on the Giantbomb page though.

#10 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2687 posts) -

If it's all about OS X I don't really give shits.

#11 Posted by Mooks (51 posts) -

only the first 30mins or so are about the new Mac OS, last section is looking at Galaga/PacMan on the 3DS followed by exploring some goofy stuff on the eshop, so worth a watch! With half the show given over to 3DS even weirder that it didnt pop up on giantbomb