• 67 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by Woowookins (54 posts) -

Is it just me, or is it Wednesday today, and there's no Chrono Trigger Endurance Run setup on the 'Coming up'..? It should've been up six minutes ago. *Sadface*

#2 Posted by max3000 (371 posts) -

Yeah I was wondering that too.. I guess something CAN stop the ER...

#3 Posted by onarum (2439 posts) -

it's just you, I'm watching it right now.

#4 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Yes. They stopped the endurance run. Mostly because they are tired of people bitching at them.

#5 Posted by AlisterCat (5849 posts) -

I fail to see how it could be just you. snider doesn't want you to see the Endurance Run and he is blocking you from seeing it.

#6 Posted by rjayb89 (7730 posts) -

They probably didn't prerecord enough of them to make up for Patrick not being on the West coast. Maybe he came back and they'll do a live one today.

#7 Edited by selfconfessedcynic (2635 posts) -

... I don't see it either. ER 28 doesn't appear to be up yet.

I'd have to agree with rjayb89

@rjayb89 said:

They probably didn't prerecord enough of them to make up for Patrick not being on the West coast. Maybe he came back and they'll do a live one today.

#8 Posted by Woowookins (54 posts) -

@Dany said:

Yes. They stopped the endurance run. Mostly because they are tired of people bitching at them.

Did they say this anywhere?

#9 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

@Woowookins said:

@Dany said:

Yes. They stopped the endurance run. Mostly because they are tired of people bitching at them.

Did they say this anywhere?

No. I was lying.

#10 Posted by TobbRobb (4917 posts) -

Sad, no ER for me today. :(

#11 Posted by Dingoegret231 (1 posts) -

lol the scouts stopped the ER, bow down to the mighty scouts

#12 Posted by Woowookins (54 posts) -

@Dany said:

@Woowookins said:

@Dany said:

Yes. They stopped the endurance run. Mostly because they are tired of people bitching at them.

Did they say this anywhere?

No. I was lying.

Ah... Cause I could see this happening...

#13 Posted by max3000 (371 posts) -

That Postal III QL will probably more than make up for it haha.

#14 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1622 posts) -

If memory serves me right, Patrick mentioned on Twitter that they had prerecorded around 5 hours worth of ER before the break; if that's true, then there is still about 1 1/2 - 2 hours of ER that we haven't seen as of yet.

#15 Posted by Woowookins (54 posts) -

At the end of the 27th ER, Ryan says "So uh.. See you Monday. No wait.. Today is Monday.. See you tomorrow." But.. Wasn't yesterday Tuesday? >_> I'm so confused right now.

#16 Posted by Capstan (51 posts) -

@Dany said:

Yes. They stopped the endurance run. Mostly because they are tired of people bitching at them.

So troll-y. I must confess that I've done my share of that bitching, though. Maybe the Deity screams at His monitor, too, while he watches us make the same mistakes over and over and over...

#17 Posted by SMTDante89 (2611 posts) -

@Woowookins said:

At the end of the 27th ER, Ryan says "So uh.. See you Monday. No wait.. Today is Monday.. See you tomorrow." But.. Wasn't yesterday Tuesday? >_> I'm so confused right now.

Pre-recorded, the episodes aren't made on the same day they're released, they're done days/weeks in advance.

#18 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

@max3000 said:

That Postal III QL will probably more than make up for it haha.

From the footage I've seen of that game, it looks like asssssssssss, bro. Assss. Gives you the same dirty gut feeling that games like "Blackwater" do. So yes, the Quick Look will be good.

#19 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

I remember back in the days of the Persona 4 Endurance Run. We would have to wait ALLL DAY sometimes for an episode. You young whipper-snappers have no idea how easy you have it!

#20 Posted by WhyBeAre (73 posts) -

We can only hope that Postal 3 will make up for the lack of endurance run.

#21 Posted by AStoutYeoman (16 posts) -

I totally bought it that they stopped doing it because they were tired of hearing people bitch...I pretty much expect it to happen every day. The game is not the only thing they need to endure.

#22 Posted by Halberdierv2 (1878 posts) -

y'know, we had these same sort of posts back in the days of the Persona 4 Run. people calm down, the episode is just delayed. it probably is already on their YT channel, but hasn't been made public yet.

#23 Posted by Korolev (1746 posts) -

As others have said, they pre-record a whole bunch of them all at once. They pre-recorded a lot of them before the holiday break, but not enough to last before Patrick got back. Once Patrick is back, they'll record more. Either it's that.... or they lost all their saves. I could see that happening.

#24 Posted by Woowookins (54 posts) -

I just don't see why they wouldn't atleast put it on the 'Coming Up' for later in the day, if they're reserving uploads for other games in the time they usually upload.. Or.. Something..

#25 Posted by ALavaPenguin (214 posts) -

Yeah ya know one hitch up one day out of an entire endurance run is no biggy. I mean look at the P4 Endurance run we never knew when that thing was coming up and sometimes it took like basically almost the next day before it actually got up.

Online
#26 Posted by Captain_Felafel (1622 posts) -

This really does take me back to each morning during the P4 ER where you were never quite sure if they'd have another episode up or not, especially early-on before anyone really knew that they were pre-recording most of the stuff a day or two in advance. I think in some ways I like the guess work of never knowing when it'll "hit" a bit more than the very regimented schedule we've come to expect from the CT ER.

#27 Posted by Mijati (962 posts) -

Interestingly enough the Postal QL hasn't gone up either and it was listed as upcoming. Maybe there's an issue somewhere?

#28 Posted by rcath (421 posts) -

@DarkDude: Yeah I cant see it either.

#29 Posted by plainplease (187 posts) -

I can't imagine ER going out with a whimper. When it ends, I'm sure we'll actually know it ended.

#30 Posted by tr00matt (37 posts) -

I've gotten so used to the luxury of waking up to my morning endurance run. I knew that couldn't last forever. I'm sure it'll be up eventually.

#31 Posted by ScreamingFist (369 posts) -

I'm gonna head down to the corner, I've got a guy that sells ER's. Not as high quality but you can get your fix...

#32 Posted by VeRKK (99 posts) -

Lol, I think as someone said here, the Scouters killed Brono Trigger. Also, if they do (do) more, they better freaking go back and get the arm for Bobo since they forgot to after the third (forth?) restart... P.S. Besides the last one which was just really weird how they did not notice the Scouters thing, I love it how they play it their way, forget how people here on the site say they should/have played it, this is what I want from an ER, the personallity and play style, we all make mistakes in games... relax... enjoy the triggering.

#33 Posted by TooWalrus (13272 posts) -
@Dany

I remember back in the days of the Persona 4 Endurance Run. We would have to wait ALLL DAY sometimes for an episode. You young whipper-snappers have no idea how easy you have it!

I do miss those days... I don't have it in me to watch the P4ER a third time, though.
#34 Posted by BrockNRolla (1694 posts) -

There has a to be a problem with the site right now. The Postal III Quick Look should have been up by now too. Unfortunately, in a world of Twitter and numerous other communication devices, no one at Giant Bomb is saying anything...

#35 Posted by Anthony (237 posts) -

@BrockNRolla said:

There has a to be a problem with the site right now. The Postal III Quick Look should have been up by now too. Unfortunately, in a world of Twitter and numerous other communication devices, no one at Giant Bomb is saying anything...

It's almost 7:50am. I bet they aren't even awake yet.

#36 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5162 posts) -

What happens when the ER meets an unmovable object?

#37 Posted by Alphazero (1549 posts) -

Remember the time the Persona 4 episode (50?) exploded and Vinny had to donate a kidney to save the file? Good times.

People bitched about how they played then too. It's the circle of life, Simba.

#38 Posted by morrelloman (609 posts) -

I had a feeling we were being spoiled. All those eppy's right there every morning. It was so perfect.

#39 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2699 posts) -

I haven't even been watching the Endurance Run since the first few episodes.

Which is really something I never thought I'd say.

#40 Posted by Rawrnosaurous (758 posts) -

@Rolyatkcinmai said:

I haven't even been watching the Endurance Run since the first few episodes.

Which is really something I never thought I'd say.

Same, not really feeling this endurance run unfortunately. No Vinny and Jeff means lack of interest. Which is a shame, I don't really care what game is on the endurance run as long as it's entertaining.

#41 Posted by Maxtown (44 posts) -

@Mr_Skeleton said:

What happens when the ER meets an unmovable object?

You made my day with that comment.

@morrelloman said:

I had a feeling we were being spoiled. All those eppy's right there every morning. It was so perfect.

Murphy's law?

#42 Posted by Mijati (962 posts) -

@Anthony said:

@BrockNRolla said:

There has a to be a problem with the site right now. The Postal III Quick Look should have been up by now too. Unfortunately, in a world of Twitter and numerous other communication devices, no one at Giant Bomb is saying anything...

It's almost 7:50am. I bet they aren't even awake yet.

I found it hard to believe that there's not a giant bat symbol like thing that goes off when something isn't working that's a picture of Luchadeer so all members of the crew are altered immediately. No one can shatter that illusion, NO ONE.

#43 Posted by animathias (1197 posts) -

@DarkDude said:

@Anthony said:

@BrockNRolla said:

There has a to be a problem with the site right now. The Postal III Quick Look should have been up by now too. Unfortunately, in a world of Twitter and numerous other communication devices, no one at Giant Bomb is saying anything...

It's almost 7:50am. I bet they aren't even awake yet.

I found it hard to believe that there's not a giant bat symbol like thing that goes off when something isn't working that's a picture of Luchadeer so all members of the crew are altered immediately. No one can shatter that illusion, NO ONE.

There is. There's also a Big Red Phone in Dave's office that rings when the signal doesn't work. I'm sure at this point, Dave and Jeff have gone down the Bomb Poles and are powering through downtown San Francisco on the Bomb Bike to get to the office and fix things.

That's what keeps me going, at least.

#44 Posted by AndrewB (7693 posts) -

They announced the feature's retirement in the same article where they talked about Brad leaving.

#45 Posted by Rawrnosaurous (758 posts) -

@AndrewB said:

They announced the feature's retirement in the same article where they talked about Brad leaving.

#46 Posted by super2j (1850 posts) -

@animathias: Dont forget that Vinny turned super saiyan and Brad put on his wrestling tights.

#47 Posted by Hooded (438 posts) -

Bit strange that both the ER and the Postal III Quicklook have not yet been posted, which were meant to be up by now. Tested doesn't seem to be having a problem.

#48 Posted by Woowookins (54 posts) -

Postal III QL for sure, it was listed as "Coming Up", the ER was not though, which made me worry in the first place.

#49 Posted by Milkman (17591 posts) -

Ryan and Patrick have actually joined Vox Games.

#50 Edited by Mijati (962 posts) -

@taswell Ryan Davis

Endurance Run is still coming today. Stay tuned, we're gonna do it live!

http://twitter.com/#!/taswell/status/154617364732846081