#1 Posted by Aas (603 posts) -

A Thursday without a throw down is no Thursday at all.

#2 Posted by believer258 (11895 posts) -

Where did you hear this? If you looked at the "upcoming" list, then notice that it's full of stuff happening today and the TNT probably isn't showing because there's too much stuff in front of it.

#3 Posted by Cronus42 (275 posts) -

@believer258: Bottom thing on the upcoming list is the 25th.

#4 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5004 posts) -

That would be a tragic, but I think @believer258 is right.

It would be so awesome if they play XCOM multiplayer (on the second feed, maybe). After hearing Jeff's tactic, I want to see it in action (and getting his ass whipped by one of the guys, who is not insane, I mean 5 heavies?!).

#5 Posted by Demoskinos (14822 posts) -

@Aas: They didn't say what but I believe they eluded to a TNT on I love Mondays. With Jeff in charge who knows what it will be!

#6 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@believer258 said:

Where did you hear this? If you looked at the "upcoming" list, then notice that it's full of stuff happening today and the TNT probably isn't showing because there's too much stuff in front of it.

The TNT would be above the Farming Sim-thingy if it was on the list now though. 
It'll probably go up sooner or later. 
#7 Posted by geirr (2563 posts) -

Friday mornings just aren't the same without TNT.

#8 Posted by SeanFoster (868 posts) -

XCOM would be fun. I'd even enjoy one of them trying Impossible difficulty with Ironman rules and having a couple of the other guys commentate.

#9 Posted by Gamer_152 (14077 posts) -

I don't think that we can do much but speculate right now. We might get a TNT, we might not.

#10 Edited by Driam (162 posts) -

Earlier in the week they changed their justin.tv/twitch.tv description to say they we're playing XCOM, so I'd wager that's what they'll do tonight.

#11 Posted by Dezztroy (794 posts) -

A Chivalry TNT would be neat.

#12 Posted by LikeaSsur (1530 posts) -

Why wouldn't they do a TnT?? Have they ever missed it?

#13 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

@LikeaSsur said:

Loads of times.

But no they will probably do one, follow Jeff on twitter and just wait for the Trackmania 2 announcement.

#14 Posted by Iron_Tool (221 posts) -

@Demoskinos said:

With Jeff in charge who knows what it will be!

You do know that Jeff is the EIC and therefore always in charge.

#15 Posted by JukeBoxJosh (30 posts) -
@Hizang trackmania 2 with Cards Against Humanity expansion 2 being played in the background. Then Star Trek Online.
#16 Posted by emem (1966 posts) -
@Dezztroy said:

A Chivalry TNT would be neat.

I would watch that, it looks even more interesting than War of the Roses. Ravaged could be nice, too.

There are quite a few interesting games out there that aren't XCOM or Dishonored and I feel like I've seen enough of those by now.
#17 Posted by Demoskinos (14822 posts) -

@Iron_Tool said:

@Demoskinos said:

With Jeff in charge who knows what it will be!

You do know that Jeff is the EIC and therefore always in charge.

Well "legally" speaking of course he is him and Ryan built the site that isn't any surprise. But TNT is hosted and run by Ryan.

#18 Posted by kuz101 (209 posts) -

Last night during Spooking with Scoops, Patrick confirmed that there will be a TNT.

#19 Posted by Maajin (1063 posts) -

Maybe we'll have a small taste of TurboGrafx sweetness?

#20 Posted by alternate (2702 posts) -

@Hizang said:

@LikeaSsur said:

Loads of times.

But no they will probably do one, follow Jeff on twitter and just wait for the Trackmania 2 announcement.

They don't usually miss it without saying up front that they are missing it. Like PAX, E3, GDC week etc. More likely they have just not added it to the schedule.

#21 Posted by Demoskinos (14822 posts) -

@kuz101: Last nights episode was amazing. Slenderman legit scaring him was fantastic.

#22 Posted by Joker369 (877 posts) -
@Aas On the Spookin' with Scoops stream last night Patrick said "See you guys on TNT" so I think we'll get one.
#23 Posted by Dagbiker (6976 posts) -

They often don't add TNT if they have no clue what they are doing. This is normal, Above all else.

#24 Edited by shinboy630 (1139 posts) -

@Hizang said:

@LikeaSsur said:

Loads of times.

Yup, I keep that game installed for just such situations.

Edit: Hot from Ryan's Twitter!

Me vs @bradshoemaker in XCOM! @jeffgerstmann versus his new TurboGrafx 16 stuff!

#25 Posted by Joker369 (877 posts) -

Just contacted Ryan through twitter. Brad and Ryan playing XCOM while Jeff plays his TurboGrafx 16 games.

#26 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2029 posts) -

They always have TNT unless they specifically announce it, for all the weeks of it I remember.

And it looks like there is TNT this week, so cataclysm averted!