#1 Posted by LD50 (415 posts) -

I missed it if it's been mentioned.

I guess we're not having a Thursday night throwdown today, as it's hella late and I'm not seeing anything about it?

Thanks in advance.

#2 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4701 posts) -

It was mentioned on the latest I love Mondays. No TNT. Too much work involved with GOTY stuff.

#3 Posted by Butler (392 posts) -

You're hella late. No TnT cus they are filming stuff for Game of the Year.

#4 Posted by ManlyBeast (1175 posts) -

nothings happening this week because of the GOTY stuff. Seems like moving to gamespot has made them produce less content. :|

#5 Posted by Fistfulofmetal (686 posts) -

the new giantbomb experience is TNT today.

#6 Posted by JoeyRavn (4983 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

It was mentioned on the latest I love Mondays.

And in the Bombcast. And in last week's TNT, IIRC.

@ManlyBeast said:

nothings happening this week because of the GOTY stuff. Seems like moving to gamespot has made them produce less content. :|

It was this way last year, and now wonder, seeing how much production those Top Ten lists needed. But, sure, let's beat the dead horse.

#7 Posted by LD50 (415 posts) -

@JoeyRavn said:

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

It was mentioned on the latest I love Mondays.

And in the Bombcast. And in last week's TNT, IIRC.

@ManlyBeast said:

It was this way last year, and now wonder, seeing how much production those Top Ten lists needed. But, sure, let's beat the dead horse.

I think you need a hug duder.

#8 Posted by Athadam (704 posts) -

Although I think that subscriber content has been light overall this past year, this week is totally excusable. They have Game of the Year (which they actually have a script for) and the site beta is launched today.

#9 Posted by Fattony12000 (7559 posts) -