#1 Edited by Pr1mus (4099 posts) -

EDIT: Don't post in this thread anymore people, the actual poll it right this way!

I'm thinking of creating a poll later this month to see what you duders think is the best moment of the year on Giant Bomb.

It can be anything. A wild Jeff story on the bombcast, part of a quicklook, a live stream etc.

I'll see what answers come back the most often and make a poll with that.

I'll start with my own suggestion. Brad joining the Mile High Club. It was the perfect conclusion to the BLLSL3. The achievement, Vinny's pep talk half-way through, Chariots of Fire playing... simply perfect.

YOU DEFEATED

Loading Video...

For those not interested in reading the thread, here are some of the more popular choices so far (after 167 posts). In no particular order.

- Chris with the white car.

- Let's watch a pro, Ravaged quicklook.

- Pancakes at Dave's and a wild CBSi annoucement.

- Sleepy Dawgz DLC quicklook and patching failings.

- Happy Action Theater dubstep.

- Big Jeffrey's roller coaster rampage.

- MURDER SLINGSHOT.

- Jeff's 40 cents story from Pax Prime. "I'M GONNA CARVE 40 CENTS ON HIS CHEST!"

- Drew's North Korea stream.

- P51D Mustang flight club. "Open the canopy!"

and of course #teambrad.

Continue to post more! I'm likely going to keep the 10 most popular for the poll and maybe consolidate some of them together, like the flight club stuff for example since a lot of different ones have come up but the P51D Mustang is the most popular of the bunch.

#2 Posted by Peanut (964 posts) -

I can't be anything other than Team Brad.

#3 Posted by NakAttack (1329 posts) -

Fortune street tnt

#4 Posted by DarkFury (441 posts) -

@NakAttack: "If you do the vertical grip it feels like someone else is playing."

#5 Posted by Hizang (9360 posts) -
@NakAttack Wasn't that last year?
#6 Posted by JasonR86 (10003 posts) -

Either the 'teamBrad' thing or the sexism thing. Both took their toll on the site.

#7 Posted by Daiphyer (1419 posts) -

Nothing beats #TeamFuckinBrad. Ever.

#8 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12662 posts) -

The PAX Prime panel when Jeff was ranting about the guy at the gas station not giving him change. So fantastic.

#9 Posted by MocBucket62 (1357 posts) -

3DO TNT needs more love. I nominate the moments when Barry from 3DO Need for Speed talked to the crew and Jeff thought Barry would pull his pants down. 

Either that or hearing Jeff rant on NiGHTS on the Bombcast.

#10 Posted by HelicopterSpy (159 posts) -

#TeamBrad near the top of the trending list, Eric Pope listing off people checking in for Team Brad, Patrick running in with two beers yelling "Give me both your hands! GIVE ME BOTH YOUR HANDS!". No question.

#11 Posted by Meepasaurus (241 posts) -

The Ravaged QL helicopter antics - "Let's watch a pro..."

But yeah, TeamBrad.

#12 Posted by Pr1mus (4099 posts) -

@ArbitraryWater: Yes! One of my favorite too!

"And by the time i got back to my car i wanted to KILL THAT MOTHERFUCKER!" while banging on the table. :D

#13 Posted by BisonHero (8318 posts) -

I might've said the TNT where Jeff talked about his planned RAID, because I went back and that clip stayed funny after several viewings. But seriously, TeamBrad redeemed an otherwise sorta dull BLLSL, and the part where Vinny started playing Chariots of Fire only moments before he pulled it off was just magical. TeamBrad is the moment.

#14 Posted by crusader8463 (14744 posts) -

That time Jeff said the thing and everyone laughed. It was pretty funny. Also, what @Meepasaurus: said about the "Lets watch a pro" bit. I laughed so hard at that I almost blacked out because I couldn't stop laughing.

#15 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3239 posts) -

TEAM BRAD.

#16 Posted by deano546 (191 posts) -

Surely its the buyout?

#17 Posted by IAmADwagon (54 posts) -

Although I'm with everybody with #TeamBrad, the Sleeping Dogs: Nightmare in North Point Quick Look deserves honorable mention.

#18 Posted by Soapy86 (2672 posts) -

Happy Action Theater Dubstep. Also, that "Let's watch a pro" thing was fantastic as well.

#19 Edited by Nightriff (6221 posts) -

Team Brad takes the cake but special mention is Jeff's stories about the house he lived in years ago, they are hilarious.

The Fortune Street TNT was LAST YEAR people, last year

Cards Against Humanity TNTs were pretty good.

#20 Posted by Zecks23 (180 posts) -

Team Brad's great but I'm going to have to mention Big Jeffrey from the Rollarcoaster Rampage QL

#21 Posted by sarge1445 (729 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

Team Brad takes the cake but special mention is Jeff's stories about the house he lived in years ago, they are hilarious.

any chance you could link me to jeffs story or tell me the podcast its in because that sounds amazing

#22 Posted by UitDeToekomst (780 posts) -

"Here's yer potayta pizza!"

#23 Posted by FilipHolm (688 posts) -

#TeamBrad forever! it was magical.

And when are those shirts coming?

#24 Posted by Nightriff (6221 posts) -

@sarge1445 said:

@Nightriff said:

any chance you could link me to jeffs story or tell me the podcast its in because that sounds amazing

August 1st I believe (podcast is just Vinny, Jeff and Ryan for 3 hours) was the first and it's great podcast in general but the stories are awesome and it was brought up again....mid October with Chris with a White car story.

#25 Posted by sarge1445 (729 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

@sarge1445 said:

@Nightriff said:

August 1st I believe (podcast is just Vinny, Jeff and Ryan for 3 hours) was the first and it's great podcast in general but the stories are awesome and it was brought up again....mid October with Chris with a White car story.

the Chris with the white car I listened to hilarious cops gotta go bye

#26 Edited by ProfessorEss (7674 posts) -

Halifax, Nova Scotia is Team Brad.

#27 Posted by mosespippy (4746 posts) -

There were a couple podcast segments from the summer that stood out to me, like Vinny's HAM radio adventures. They kind of missed GDC because they were bailing out of their old office and E3 was a quiet E3. The topic doesn't say funniest or best or biggest moment so I guess the Jeff and John Davison talk was kind of an important moment. Man, there really isn't much this year other than Team Brad is there? At least Tested had some moments, like standing on top of a nuclear reactor.

#28 Posted by Sackmanjones (5188 posts) -

Launching things to the sun

#29 Posted by Kerned (1183 posts) -

Team Brad is going to be hard to beat. It's rare that I stand up and cheer while watching a livestream.

#30 Posted by Master_Funk (747 posts) -

@CitizenKane said:

Loading Video...

Oh God Yes!!!. The most perfectly timed moment in giant bomb history right there

#31 Posted by Demoskinos (16206 posts) -

@Master_Funk said:

@CitizenKane said:

Loading Video...

Oh God Yes!!!. The most perfectly timed moment in giant bomb history right there

Why the hell is the audio different every time they replay it?

#32 Edited by Pr1mus (4099 posts) -

@Demoskinos: Someguy made this montage, all the voice samples are from the same Ravaged quicklook.

#33 Posted by believer258 (12705 posts) -

Brad's moment of glory.

I mean, c'mon guys. He even grew a beard afterwards and everything.

#34 Posted by Labman (295 posts) -

@Soapy86 said:

Happy Action Theater Dubstep. Also, that "Let's watch a pro" thing was fantastic as well.

THIS!

#35 Posted by Pr1mus (4099 posts) -

@BisonHero: What's the TNT where Jeff explains his idea for the Raid? I think i missed that. I know what the raid is but i don't remember seeing it on the TNT.

#36 Posted by ShaggE (7095 posts) -

Team Brad by a mile. Watching Twitter blow up (especially the people joining in that had no idea what a "Giant Bomb" or a "Brad" even is, just that something big was happening), tweeting encouragement at Eric Pope, cheering along with the stream, Vinny's amazing music cue timing... yeah, it was funny because it was "just Mile High Club", but that was seriously an awesome moment.

#37 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4745 posts) -

Team Brad for sure.

#38 Posted by TheHT (12303 posts) -

Team Brad shits on anything and everything.

#39 Posted by buft (3409 posts) -

@CitizenKane said:

Loading Video...

this was the moment

#40 Posted by Kedi2 (262 posts) -

@Zecks23 said:

Team Brad's great but I'm going to have to mention Big Jeffrey from the Rollarcoaster Rampage QL

I gotta agree with Big Jefferey.

#41 Posted by ThePickle (4266 posts) -

#TeamBrad has to be it.

#42 Edited by wtrswoopes (27 posts) -
#43 Posted by Sinusoidal (2203 posts) -

I nominate the Digital Combat Simulator: AC-10 Warthog quick look, the instant they blow it up on the runway.

#44 Posted by panvixyl (337 posts) -

#teambrad forever, but I feel the Pokemon poop flinging scandal and the conclusion of our Sherlock Holmes saga deserve a spot as well.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
#45 Posted by BD_Mr_Bubbles (1834 posts) -

@ShadowConqueror said:

TEAM BRAD.
#46 Posted by pyromagnestir (4382 posts) -
  1. Team Brad
  2. the final Lantern Run

The highs and lows of Brad Shoemaker.

#47 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (688 posts) -

#TeamBrad

#48 Posted by iAmJohn (6145 posts) -

Team Brad is pretty amazing, but I gotta go with the WWE 13 I Love Mondays, which might just be the greatest thing mankind has ever created.

#49 Edited by RandomInternetUser (6805 posts) -

Yeah, it's gotta be Brad finishing Mile High Club I think.

(There are tons of amazing moments, now that I think about it.)

#50 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4833 posts) -

@Pr1mus started the thread with the showstopper.

#teambrad