NOT TROLLING JUST CURIOUS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

meandmoves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By meandmoves

I finally now own both a 360 and a PS3 and I am genuinely curious, now that I have the choice,  is there a list that exists where, at a glance, one can look at the multi-platform games and see on which system the "preferred" version exists.  I know this is subjective to a degree but I know for instance, Bayonetta plays better on 360 and the general consensus on Burnout Paridise is that the PS3 version is smoother.  I also know there are certain games that contain exclusive content on one platform over the other and this too could enter into a decision.  Not trying to start any shit, just thought a list like this would be helpful for myself and others.
ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ryanwho

PC version.

Elazul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Elazul

You're not trying to start anything, but your first post on this site just happens to include the word "Trolling".....

SECURITY!!!!

meandmoves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By meandmoves
@ryanwho:
ur right my bad, PC is obviously the other platform where, like Dragon Age, the best version is considered the PC version.  Even better if it included PC.
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By breadfan

I don't know of such a list, but someone should make one with the nifty Giant Bomb list feature. 

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Creating a topic with the title "NOT TROLLING JUST CURIOUS" is going to cause arguments. By saying you're not a troll, people instantly assume you are, and will respond in trolling manner. You have a genuine question, and everyone can see that, you don't need to actively assert that in the topic title.

So I'm locking this thread. Feel free to create the thread again with a better title.