Nothing to Hide

Mighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

I was doing some browsing today, and I stumbled upon this little game called Nothing to Hide.

I'm not sure if it has been discussed at all or posted around here, but it was pretty fascinating. The way the game handles the intro and outro are very unique, and it is successful at what it sets out to do, which is to be a puzzler that also offers some social commentary. It seems especially prevalent given all the NSA and security/surveillance news. That made it pack a real punch to me, at least.

For some reason, it really grabbed me and I wanted to share with the wonderful people here. This seems like a game Patrick would enjoy playing, and I'm curious if he has played it and I just missed it.

I'm going to avoid putting the direct link to the game here because I don't want this to be construed as promotion, but you can easily find it through a Google search. I was mostly just curious if any of you had played it (which I'm sure you have), and what your thoughts are on it. I haven't been on the GB message boards in a while, so I'm slightly out of the loop.