#1 Edited by bigjeffrey (4711 posts) -
#2 Posted by Phatmac (5720 posts) -

#GAMECHANGER

#3 Edited by TyCobb (1944 posts) -

/pizza

#4 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4138 posts) -

Mash A on Mushrooms. Yea....

#5 Posted by Veektarius (4541 posts) -

I don't understand why it's always Pizza Hut. Does anyone order Pizza Hut delivery?

#6 Edited by StevetheRadroach (53 posts) -

#PIZZAHUTXBOX

#7 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Great. Now consoles are catching up to the level of technology we had in Everquest back in 2005. You've come a long way, guys. /troll

#8 Edited by wumbo3000 (932 posts) -

I hope Papa John's gets added as DLC.

#9 Posted by Sackmanjones (4650 posts) -

This......this is the future ladies and gentlemen.

#10 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (967 posts) -

So i can use my voice and hand gestures to choose what kind of pizza i would like to order? why has nobody thought of this before!

Why can't i spam my pizza order to my Google+ friends?

#11 Edited by csl316 (7981 posts) -

The war.. it's finally over!

#12 Edited by Wraith1 (555 posts) -

you better step up your game Sony because Microsoft just brought out their game changer

#13 Edited by ShaggE (6297 posts) -

They should port this to Vita/3DS so you can order delivery on the go, without those pesky "cell phones" and "No, sir, we can't deliver to a moving vehicle, now please stop with these calls"-es.

#14 Posted by Grilledcheez (3942 posts) -

AWWWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHH

#15 Posted by EXTomar (4453 posts) -

Solving problems that just don't exist...

#16 Posted by NegativeCero (2973 posts) -

Because the gamer stereotype wasn't being filled.

#17 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -

This... this is beautiful. Why do I even own a phone now?

#18 Edited by big_jon (5708 posts) -

Now you can get fat while doing things that make you fat!

#19 Edited by crimsinf (142 posts) -

XBOX's Larry Hryb: "If you look at our audience, they love pizza."

#20 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4138 posts) -

Will PS4 match them?.

#21 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

FUCKING FUCK I'M PLUGGING THAT BITCH BACK IN.

#22 Posted by EquitasInvictus (1951 posts) -

I still want my Hatsune Miku live dancing venue to come with my pizza!!! Can you get me that much, Microsoft and Pizza Hut and Sega and Crypton and Dominos and everyone caught in this vicious cycle?!

Actually, I wonder if Pizza Hut will have more success with this as a promotion with XBL against Domino's "success" with the Hatsune Miku promotion. Probably the earlier more than the latter, but I dunno how we'd actually be able to measure this.

#23 Edited by Dalai (6980 posts) -

Now they need a Taco Bell app. Or better yet, a combination Pizza Hut/Taco Bell app.

#24 Edited by Andorski (5173 posts) -

I'm gonna laugh if you need Gold to use the app.

#25 Edited by Milkman (16484 posts) -

On the real though, I'm not sure if I own a device that CAN'T order pizza at this point.

#26 Posted by Owennerd (17 posts) -

Holy shit! I just made a tweet two hours ago asking why can't I order pizza from Xbox, and now here we are!

#27 Posted by ddensel (371 posts) -

Expect Durango to have pizza cooking ability built in- Coming 2015.

#28 Edited by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

So i can use my voice and hand gestures to choose what kind of pizza i would like to order? why has nobody thought of this before!

Oh god that black backdrop is DRIVING ME CRAZY.

So I fixed it. Sorta. Stupid drop shadow.

#30 Edited by RedCream (704 posts) -

Your "Move" Sony...

#31 Edited by rebgav (1429 posts) -

I heard that upon authenticating a new game online the PS4 will subpoena your ISP for your street address and order you a Papa John's Double Pepperoni automatically and free of charge, whether you want it or not.

#32 Posted by kkotd (289 posts) -

Year of the Pizza, calling it.

#33 Posted by GnomeonFire (694 posts) -
@owennerd said:

Holy shit! I just made a tweet two hours ago asking why can't I order pizza from Xbox, and now here we are!

Give me some lotto numbers. I need to test some things.

#34 Posted by Hector (3352 posts) -

I hope you can share/tweet your order as well.

#35 Posted by crimsinf (142 posts) -

@hector: Well then have I got news for you. The app will in fact feature Facebook integration so all of your friends can know exactly what you ordered from your game system. What wonderful times we live in. Unfortunately, though, it doesn't sound like you can tweet your order - at least not yet.

#36 Posted by insane_shadowblade85 (1381 posts) -

Or, hear me out on this, I can use my computer when I don't want to talk to anyone while I order pizza.

#37 Posted by Jace (1092 posts) -

Or, hear me out on this, I can use my computer when I don't want to talk to anyone while I order pizza.

Bullshit.

#38 Posted by Hector (3352 posts) -

@ccforua said:

@hector: Well then have I got news for you. The app will in fact feature Facebook integration so all of your friends can know exactly what you ordered from your game system. What wonderful times we live in. Unfortunately, though, it doesn't sound like you can tweet your order - at least not yet.

haha! Awesome. I won't be happy till I can instagram a sepia colored pizza order or make a 6 second order Vine video.

#39 Edited by DougQuaid (1271 posts) -

@phatmac said:

#GAMECHANGER

Your move, Sony.

#40 Posted by Hippie_Genocide (530 posts) -

Lemme guess, EXCLUSIVE TO GOLD SUBSCRIBERS?

#41 Edited by bigjeffrey (4711 posts) -

WHAT, this is blasphemy

#42 Posted by moffattron9000 (351 posts) -

So the always-online 720 will be used to build the next level of Pizza technology. SOLD.

#43 Posted by Humanity (8722 posts) -

It's an APP? It's not Next-Gen unless it's literally an option built into the Guide button. I need to be able to click the xbox guide, choose "order pizza" then choose my preset loadout - pepperoni, bacon, double cheese, and click confirm as my card is already on file along with my address. Three clicks to pizza? I could go for that!

#44 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4906 posts) -

Are you... a wizard?

#45 Edited by Bigandtasty (3202 posts) -

@humanity said:

It's an APP? It's not Next-Gen unless it's literally an option built into the Guide button. I need to be able to click the xbox guide, choose "order pizza" then choose my preset loadout - pepperoni, bacon, double cheese, and click confirm as my card is already on file along with my address. Three clicks to pizza? I could go for that!

MS ruined pizza when they added loadouts. Back in my day we had to fight for our power toppings on the map like real men.

#46 Posted by Meltac (1999 posts) -

I'm only interested if they announce Facebook integration.

#47 Posted by 49th (2670 posts) -

Can it scan a picture of a pizza to make sure I order the same one though?

#48 Posted by LackingSaint (1764 posts) -

Can I make additional notes to the pizza place with it, though? I can't live in a world where I can't tell them to leave the pizza in the oven for a couple extra minutes and also draw a smiley face on the box.

Wait a second, I don't own an Xbox 360.

#49 Edited by SlashDance (1801 posts) -

It sure is a great thing to have in your VIDEO GAME CONSOLE.

#50 Posted by Marcsman (3094 posts) -

There is not a Pizza Hut within a 100 miles of me. Damn...........................