This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Lotus_Flower (43 posts) -
#2 Posted by Lotus_Flower (43 posts) -
#3 Posted by skyline7284 (503 posts) -

I heard the forum rules are a thing. You should read them.

#4 Posted by Lotus_Flower (43 posts) -

SHOULD I?

I heard this thread asks a question. PERHAPS YOU CAN ANSWER IT?

#5 Posted by DonChipotle (2693 posts) -

It did nothing to make me to change my opinion of the game. It's still not very good.

#6 Posted by cyraxible (682 posts) -

@Lotus_Flower: You're acting like a twat. Read the forum rules, particularly the ones concerning spam.

This post would be much better in the Ocarina of Time 3DS board. General discussion isn't for talking about one specific game.

#7 Posted by LiquidSwords (2738 posts) -

SHUT IT DOWN!

#8 Posted by Lotus_Flower (43 posts) -

Sigh.

#9 Posted by beeftothetaco (420 posts) -

I like it.

#10 Posted by yinstarrunner (1182 posts) -

OoT is about as great a game as how bad this thread is.

#11 Posted by DonutFever (3550 posts) -

It 's good. Now leave this site and never come back.

#12 Posted by Lotus_Flower (43 posts) -

This board is as aesthetically pleasing as its moderators and users are tolerant of posts that (GASP!) "belong" in other forums.

Yeah, that's a non sequitur dig at the colour scheme of these boards and the general layout and formatting options.

#13 Posted by cyraxible (682 posts) -

@Lotus_Flower said:

This board is as aesthetically pleasing as its moderators and users are tolerant of posts that (GASP!) "belong" in other forums.

Yeah, that's a non sequitur dig at the colour scheme of these boards and the general layout and formatting options.

There you go again. Making a twat of yourself.

#14 Posted by LiquidSwords (2738 posts) -

@Lotus_Flower said:

Need ice for that butthurt?

#15 Posted by MB (11984 posts) -

@Lotus_Flower said:

Not really, dude. This belongs in the Ocarina of Time forum and you know it.

Anyway, you can't just say WHAT DO YOU THINK OF (Insert Picture) and call it a thread. That's not constructive or interesting, it's just spam. Follow that dude's advice and read the rules before posting again, if you have any questions send the moderators a PM and we will help you.

#16 Posted by Lotus_Flower (43 posts) -

Sigh. Weird replies.