ODST+360=North pole of Two magnets

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By ozzdog12

Okay, So I'm a Halo fan...not hardcore...I enjoy and respect it for what it did. Read a book or two...blah blah....Well I'm in a bit of a financial bind(I'm in my 3rd year of college and I have no job) so I choose the games I buy carefully...for example..I have ALL 3 consoles and since Jan 1,  2009, I have purchased 3 games( Chronicles Of Riddick, Batman-Arkham Asylum, and Uncharted 2. I will buy MW2) Now I Do have Gamefly and i used it often. We'll ODST arrived about 2 weeks ago in the mail.... I pop it open, and put it in the 360. It loads,watch the cutscene...right after the drop.....mid drop actually...it says disc is unreadable...okay so I then install it to my HDD...Try to play it again...FAIL... I send it back after telling them it didnt work..... And I received another 4 days ago....Tried it last night....Same exact problem...and So I borrowed a friends.....same problem...I even uninstalled and  reinstalled it.. No dice... Everything else works like a charm!!! So my 360 hates ODST and will not play it

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ozzdog12

Okay, So I'm a Halo fan...not hardcore...I enjoy and respect it for what it did. Read a book or two...blah blah....Well I'm in a bit of a financial bind(I'm in my 3rd year of college and I have no job) so I choose the games I buy carefully...for example..I have ALL 3 consoles and since Jan 1,  2009, I have purchased 3 games( Chronicles Of Riddick, Batman-Arkham Asylum, and Uncharted 2. I will buy MW2) Now I Do have Gamefly and i used it often. We'll ODST arrived about 2 weeks ago in the mail.... I pop it open, and put it in the 360. It loads,watch the cutscene...right after the drop.....mid drop actually...it says disc is unreadable...okay so I then install it to my HDD...Try to play it again...FAIL... I send it back after telling them it didnt work..... And I received another 4 days ago....Tried it last night....Same exact problem...and So I borrowed a friends.....same problem...I even uninstalled and  reinstalled it.. No dice... Everything else works like a charm!!! So my 360 hates ODST and will not play it

delta_ass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By delta_ass

It's a pretty widespread problem with ODST discs. I traded mine in a few days ago because of it.