#401 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -
@jakob187: I don't want to know who he is, he was such an attention whore and looks like one of those guys I'd have to grit my teeth to be around...
#402 Posted by jakob187 (21642 posts) -
@ROBdaMOB said:
" @Falx: Matt "The Sexual Dinosaur" Rorie "
Fixed.
#403 Edited by jakob187 (21642 posts) -
@RiotBananas said:

"

"
Okay, so was that Brad getting his feel on or someone else?  Regardless, that's a "you're getting fucking molested tonight" look if I've ever seen one. 

@Finstern said: 

@warxsnake:   

"
This video does not at all capture the reasoning for Rorie singing "Faith of the Heart".  It gives only the snippet.  I know we all flipped the fuck out over on the Screened chat room when he finally crooned us with that sweet, sweet voice of his.  Regardless...IT'S BEEN A LOOOOONG ROAD... 

@RiotBananas said:
" @jakob187: I don't want to know who he is, he was such an attention whore and looks like one of those guys I'd have to grit my teeth to be around... "
The dood lives all the way in Boston and rarely gets a chance to hang out at Whiskey Media.  Alcohol was also involved.  It happens. 

I wish Pope had been on more, though...and that Alex had actually stayed at the party.  =  (
#404 Posted by K3nz0r (4 posts) -
@jakob187: That is NOT Brad's hand.  Repeat - NOT Brad's hand.
#405 Posted by Sjupp (1910 posts) -
@RockmanBionics said:
"
"
I love Will in this picture.
#406 Posted by warxsnake (2635 posts) -
@jakob187 said:
" @KEITH1437 said:
"
It's that guy. "
GODDAMMIT!  His name is Matt Elfring.  He's a staff writer for Comic Vine.  His username is inferiorego.  Why can't people just REMEMBER that?!  *ugh*  Sorry.  Every chat other than Comic Vine's, the entire night, was nothing but "hey, it's that Cap guy" and "hey, it's that guy" and it's like...*ugh*  Him and Tom both got that treatment, and it's just annoying...especially because they bust all kinds of ass.  Hell, Tom writes for four of the fucking sites!!!  ON TOP OF WRITING HIS OWN COMICS!!!  WITH ALL THAT SAID...dood, the party was great whether you were there or not.  I still can't decide whether the BLLSL or the after party was better.  = D "
Yes because I should know THE CAP GUY's name off hand and recognize him instantly when he works for a site I don't read nor visit. sorry I'm just fucking retarded. 
#407 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -

I dunno man, Matt Elfring acted like a dick, the entire chat was like "Fuck this guy"...

#408 Posted by ROBdaMOB (174 posts) -
@jakob187: lol a sexual dinosaur  a bit more descriptive i like it
#409 Posted by Stealthmaster86 (631 posts) -

I didn't get to watch it. I was not aware that they were going to stream it. By the end of the BLLSL I was already up for over 30 hours and I was exhausted.

#410 Posted by drok17 (103 posts) -

#411 Posted by Daiphyer (1308 posts) -

This party needed drunk Alex. It would've been awesome with him and Matt Rorie.

#412 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -
@drok17 said:
"

"
Awesome.
#413 Posted by Fattony12000 (7049 posts) -

This whole thread is delicious.
#414 Posted by Klaptos (179 posts) -

Second best thread in this website! <3

#415 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -
@Klaptos: The first being?
#416 Posted by Klaptos (179 posts) -
@RiotBananas Check the hamburguer forum ;)
#417 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -

I just found this again and had to download Jean Buadin's album.

#418 Posted by Jack_Daniels (1409 posts) -

How was this thread ever 'official'?

#419 Posted by MThomson (4 posts) -

Amazing.