#1 Edited by Czarpyotr (293 posts) -

Was watching the GDC part 5 video, and realized who John Vignocchi really is.

Thoughts?

#2 Edited by ripelivejam (3965 posts) -

i don't trust him with a desk.

#3 Posted by AMyggen (3051 posts) -

John Vignocchi is an awesome dude.

That's my thoughts on the subject.

#4 Posted by Czarpyotr (293 posts) -

He's totally an awesome dude.

#5 Posted by Milkman (16798 posts) -

The offices of Disney Interactive and Entertainment 720 are pretty much identical. Detlef Schrempf included.

#6 Posted by Nightriff (5084 posts) -

Coolest dude ever, yes.

Johnny don't care about anything. He's willing to drop $27 on Taco Bell at ANY MOMENT!

#7 Edited by PimblyCharles (1435 posts) -

I really don't see the similarities between the two, besides their names. John Vignocchi seems like a genuinely smart and cool dude, while Jean-Ralphio is meant to seem ditsy and unlikeable. Also don't think John could ever pull off Jean's hair.

#8 Edited by StarvingGamer (8241 posts) -

Couldn't disagree with you more.

#9 Posted by Czarpyotr (293 posts) -

They carry themselves similarly. Not saying that Vignocchi is incompetent, just that his business guns persona that he puts on sometimes coupled with his appearance and smirky grins totally remind me of Jean-Ralphio.

#10 Posted by Samael2138 (233 posts) -

But did Vignocchi make his money the old fashioned way, aka getting run over by a Lexus, and was the Lexus Jeff's?

#11 Posted by Czarpyotr (293 posts) -
#12 Posted by Czarpyotr (293 posts) -

Also just to clarify, this isn't meant to be negative. John just carries himself in a way that sort of reminds me of Jean-Ralphio and I think he sorta looks like him...

#13 Posted by GaspoweR (3031 posts) -

But did Vignocchi make his money the old fashioned way, aka getting run over by a Lexus, and was the Lexus Jeff's?

#14 Posted by ProfessorEss (7376 posts) -

@czarpyotr: Yeah, I'm totally feelin' that observation.

#15 Edited by Brodehouse (9950 posts) -

That Jean-Ralpio guy looks more like Patrick Vignocchi. Perhaps that's the shirt talking. He's got a Patrick shirt and jawline, Vignocchi eyebrows, and blended hair.

#16 Edited by Hippie_Genocide (579 posts) -

What's Johnny V gonna do with all those bananas? Dude kinda reminds me of the doofus from those Sonic commercials.