Posted by movieman20xx (22 posts) -

How my wallet hates thee! Seriously, I counted how many games I've got pre-ordered for the month of November. Including yesterday's purchases, my count came to 18. 18 games across all systems this month alone! And where the hell am I going to make time to play them all?! I need to start taking some time off.

#1 Posted by movieman20xx (22 posts) -

How my wallet hates thee! Seriously, I counted how many games I've got pre-ordered for the month of November. Including yesterday's purchases, my count came to 18. 18 games across all systems this month alone! And where the hell am I going to make time to play them all?! I need to start taking some time off.

#2 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11276 posts) -

What? 18? How is that possible? I want a list!

#3 Posted by weegieanawrench (1941 posts) -

Dude, you're crazy. Are you really going to buy almost every game this month? Forget about the time, where do you get the money?

#4 Posted by Maluvin (267 posts) -

OMG cancel some pre-orders because that's just kind of ridiculous. o.O

#5 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Why buy anything but Skyrim? That's going to eat up the whole month. Everything else can with 'til Christmas.

#6 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

@weegieanawrench said:

Dude, you're crazy. Are you really going to buy almost every game this month? Forget about the time, where do you get the money?

He sells his body.

#7 Posted by yoshimitz707 (2453 posts) -

@Ravenlight said:

Why buy anything but Skyrim? That's going to eat up the whole month. Everything else can with 'til Christmas.

Everything else can wait until next year!

#8 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

what games are you going to be getting? it sounds pretty crazy that your getting 18 games.

#9 Posted by movieman20xx (22 posts) -

@TheDudeOfGaming said:

@weegieanawrench said:

He sells his body.

I do! Well... not really (though a man can dream). I'm a Sr. Sys. Admin. at a private university. They pay me well.

Here is the list:

Nov. 1: Uncharted 3, Sonic Generations, Lord of the Rings War in the North, James Noir's Hollywood Crimes, Goldeneye 007 Reloaded

Nov. 8: MW3, Cave Story 3D, MGS HD Collection

Nov. 11: Skyrim, Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (I'm a trophy/achievement whore, and a sucker for the Lego games)

Nov. 13: Super Mario Land 3DS

Nov. 15: AC: Revelations, Jurassic Park, Rayman Origins, Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights, Medieval Moves Deadmund's Quest, Saint's Row The Third, Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary (forgot this last one, so it's actually 19 total)

Nov. 20: The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

#10 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

I'm purchasing Skyrim and renting the rest of the games. BTW, you have the money, so go for it.

#11 Posted by Marcsman (3219 posts) -

I only have 3 Skyrim UC 3 Saints Row 3 And I do not have the time for them. Seriously man have you seen the sun lately?

#12 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@yoshimitz707 said:

@Ravenlight said:

Everything else can wait until next year!

Well obviously. What with Skyrim DLC and whatnot. I was simply referring the time of the year where Steam has the best sales ;)