#1 Posted by mordukai (7150 posts) -

I don't really do a lot of online TV. I was really interested in this week's TNT with the Card Against Humanity. Will it be uploaded at some point?

Thanks.

#2 Posted by Artemis_D (817 posts) -

Big black dick.

#3 Posted by Vager (1654 posts) -
#4 Posted by Kidavenger (3556 posts) -

You may be able to watch it on Twitch.tv

I'm sure it will be uploaded here eventually (next week)

#5 Posted by mordukai (7150 posts) -

@Artemis_D said:

Big black dick.

I didn't ask what was in your mouth but thanks for your help.

#6 Edited by UitDeToekomst (716 posts) -

yes, it will be uploaded and posted here. probably tomorrow, if the past is an indicator. frankly, i found it rather underwhelming and left a bit early. don't want to discourage you watching it, though.

#7 Posted by Ben_H (3361 posts) -
@mordukai said:

@Artemis_D said:

Big black dick.

His statement will make sense soon.
#8 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5144 posts) -

You can watch it again if you are a member.

#9 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5263 posts) -

@mordukai said:

I don't really do a lot of online TV. I was really interested in this week's TNT with the Card Against Humanity. Will it be uploaded at some point?

Thanks.

Justin.tv will have all of the tnts archived.

#10 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -

@UitDeToekomst said:

yes, it will be uploaded. probably tomorrow, if the past is an indicator. frankly, i found it rather underwhelming and left a bit early. don't want to discourage you watching it, though.

How early did you leave? The first 30 was boring and the last 30 was pretty great. The expansion seemed pretty bad tbh. Once they got into the original cards it was just as awesome as last time.

Also, non-premium member have to watch it at twitch.tv/giantbomb (it will be archived there)

#11 Edited by Zacagawea (1594 posts) -

Kind of weird how archives on the site are premium when you can just go to twitch and watch them for free. I feel like they should fix that.

Also, if you haven't watched the other Cards Against Humanity TNT they did a little while back, you should probably watch that one too. I remember it being funnier.

#12 Posted by mak_wikus (524 posts) -

Go to Justin.tv. Archives on Giant Bomb are for subscribers only.

#13 Posted by Emperor_Jimmu (249 posts) -

@Ben_H said:

@mordukai said:

@Artemis_D said:

Big black dick.

A big black dick always makes sense.

#14 Posted by UitDeToekomst (716 posts) -

@NickL said:

@UitDeToekomst said:

yes, it will be uploaded. probably tomorrow, if the past is an indicator. frankly, i found it rather underwhelming and left a bit early. don't want to discourage you watching it, though.

How early did you leave? The first 30 was boring and the last 30 was pretty great. The expansion seemed pretty bad tbh. Once they got into the original cards it was just as awesome as last time.

Also, non-premium member have to watch it at twitch.tv/giantbomb (it will be archived there)

i left at about 7:20 Eastern Time, seemed like maybe an hour into it, give or take. seemed like everyone was trying waaaay too hard to make it funny and offensive, when it wasn't either of those things.

and yes, thanks for pointing out that this is premium content, which i neglected to mention. if you aren't a paying member, you won't be able to watch it here.

#15 Posted by mordukai (7150 posts) -

@Ben_H said:

@mordukai said:

@Artemis_D said:

Big black dick.

Ohh shit...I didn't realize what this game was about. My bad.

#16 Posted by Artemis_D (817 posts) -

@Emperor_Jimmu said:

@Ben_H said:

@mordukai said:

@Artemis_D said:

Big black dick.

A big black dick always makes sense.

I keep trying to tell these people that.

#17 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6398 posts) -

@Artemis_D said:

Big black dick.

I take your Big black dick and raise you elderly boners.

#18 Posted by Winternet (8019 posts) -

Elderly boners got to be the best one played today.

#19 Posted by Beaudacious (930 posts) -

How did i miss TNT ? Was it 30 minutes long?

#20 Posted by exfauxsure (18 posts) -

Anyone going to twitch.tv to watch the video, be sure to skip ahead to 7:57 since it took them 8 minutes to get going.

#21 Posted by ajamafalous (11997 posts) -
@Beaudacious said:

How did i miss TNT ? Was it 30 minutes long?

Effectively; they started early, ended up only being about an hour fifteen. Really not a fan of them seemingly permanently shortening TNT.
#22 Posted by mordukai (7150 posts) -

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@Artemis_D said:

Big black dick.

I take your Big black dick and raise you elderly boners.

I get it now.

#23 Posted by Tennmuerti (8104 posts) -

Weird, none of the twitch TV archive videos are loading for me.
I watched the last 20 mins of TNT, GB videos and youtube works fine.

#24 Posted by YetiAntics (1490 posts) -

Being in the chat for this really made the TNT memorable.

#25 Edited by fox01313 (5073 posts) -

I can get with firefox some of the archive TNT but not the original Cards against Humanity. Wonder if that will be fixed soon.

They got the archive fixed, previous one is here, though after watching it again, it seemed that there were a lot of duplicates in both TNT episodes so might just be a bad shuffle or just not that many cards in the game.

#26 Posted by DarthOrange (3864 posts) -

@Zacagawea said:

Kind of weird how archives on the site are premium when you can just go to twitch and watch them for free. I feel like they should fix that.

Shhhhh maybe they don't know! If CBSi finds out they will probably take it down.

#27 Posted by gakon (1952 posts) -

@Zacagawea said:

Also, if you haven't watched the other Cards Against Humanity TNT they did a little while back, you should probably watch that one too. I remember it being funnier.

The original reasoning was that hosting and serving an extra two hours of video content per week was going to be pricey enough that they decided it should be funded by subscribers. However, now that they serve non-subscribers video on YouTube, it might be something worth re-examining. It's sort of a confusing perk, to be sure, since the stream is free for everyone, but not the archive, but only on Giant Bomb itself is it not free, since it's free if you know where to look, and since people keep asking not everyone knows where to look.

#28 Posted by liako21 (522 posts) -

wasnt really feeling it this time...i dont know why.