#1 Edited by sheisty_shogun (256 posts) -

After listening to Matt Rory on one of the latest bombcasts...I could only wonder if other former co-workers of the Bomb crew would ever make appearances again.  Maybe we could get some guest features (video features, editorials, podcasts) with Greg Kasavin, Alex Navarro, Carrie Gouskos, and others who left for development teams.  Perhaps something a la Gamespotting. What do you guys think?

#2 Posted by ParanoidFreak (1461 posts) -

That would be pretty kick-ass.

#3 Posted by sdodd02 (722 posts) -

yeah, that would be awesome.

#4 Posted by Gnorbooth (283 posts) -

That would be pretty sweet.  Before the mass exodus of the thou shall not be named place, there are some great personalities out there just waiting to be bombcasted.

#5 Posted by banksrob (1126 posts) -

yea i wonder weather alex navaro will make an account on this site just for the hell of it

#6 Posted by I_smell (3925 posts) -

I don't think this Jeff Gherstmann kid's gonna last very long.

#7 Posted by Cali_Style (63 posts) -

Bring back Rich Gallup. Do it, giantbomb.com!

#8 Posted by sheisty_shogun (256 posts) -
Cali_Style said:
"Bring back Rich Gallup. Do it, giantbomb.com!"
That could be cool. I wonder what he's doing nowadays.
#9 Posted by Cali_Style (63 posts) -
sheisty_shogun said:
"Cali_Style said:
"Bring back Rich Gallup. Do it, giantbomb.com!"
That could be cool. I wonder what he's doing nowadays.
"
Last I heard he was working for Curt Shilling's game company 38 Studios (aka Green Monster) in Boston, MA.
#10 Posted by BlackWaterCO (1574 posts) -

Yeah Rich Gallup, Matt Rorire and Greg Kasavin are all happy and in the game industry, but I love Jeff Ryan Vinny and Brad

#11 Posted by MasterSplinter (636 posts) -

Bring back Rich Gallup for one very special rebirth of Time Trotters.

#12 Posted by WillSavage (13 posts) -

I hope the publishers they work for let them post here. I mean if that Too HUman shmuck could flame war at Neogaf why cant Alex post his "Albums of the month" here at GB?

#13 Posted by Absurd (2934 posts) -

That would be great, <3 Alex

#14 Edited by sheisty_shogun (256 posts) -
MasterSplinter said:
"Bring back Rich Gallup for one very special rebirth of Time Trotters.
"
    I heard (well, read in another thread) that Cnet owns the rights to Time Trotters (is that even possible?). So they might not be able to do that.
#15 Posted by I_smell (3925 posts) -

I hear Cnet owns the rights to Rich Gallup.

#16 Posted by TimeWaffle (946 posts) -

yeah GS had some great personalities but  i don't think  we'll be hearing  Alex or Rich cause they're both on the east coast 

#17 Posted by Cali_Style (63 posts) -
DrDemon said:
"yeah GS had some great personalities but  i don't think  we'll be hearing  Alex or Rich cause they're both on the east coast 
"
Damn you east coast!    *shakes his fist*
#18 Posted by Aaron_G (1612 posts) -

It would be nice. But we know the chances of that are slim. Most of them live on the other side of the country now.

#19 Posted by Nightkiller93 (174 posts) -

That would be awesome if Jeff,Ryan,Brad,Vinny,Ric and Alex could do a one of special 2 hour long special.Do it,just do it.