OMFG Killzone 2 just got graphicly ***** SMACKED by the 360.Look!

• 104 results
get2sammyb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#101  Edited By get2sammyb

What's this I keep hearing about Killzone having bad textures. Sure -- SOME of the textures are a wee bit low res but most of them are really very pretty. It's all the extra detail that makes Killzone 2 what it is though.

On the sand level - have you seen when there's an explosion it gets carried by the wind? Amazing.

dudacles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By dudacles
The hell is this place turning into a gamespot/gamefaqs board? Lost Planet 2 looks better than Killzone 2? Something inside me just died.

This.
shadows_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#103  Edited By shadows_kill
SmugDarkLoser said:
"shadows_kill said:
"is there any proof of it even being exclusive yet? and still killzone 2 looks better.
"
It's only confirmed for the 360 at the moment according to capcom.
99% sure it's a timed exclusive

"
also didnt they say once there not doing any exclusives? (just wondering i thought it was them that said it)
rockcitybwoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By rockcitybwoy

LOL People just enough the fact that gamers are getting better and better looking games. But let me say this PS3 has the better looking games coming out on its system and XBOX 360 and yes I have both of these systems and I seen it for myself no third party help for that. 

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By TheFreeMan

Whil LP2 looks awesome from what I've seen so far (possibly as good as KZ2), it's probably not better and it certainly doesn't beat it down.