This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by Tesuto (22 posts) -

Hi Duders!

Since the beginning of the year I have been participating in One Game a Month. For the month of February my friend and I decided to make a 2D pixel art, rogue like, game, with inspiration from Link to the Past and Dungeons and Dragons.

If you are interested in playing it you can check it out here at A Dangerous Venture. You can run it in your web browser using the Unity webpage plugin.

Please forgive the few bugs that will show their head. (Next time I will do testing in Release builds and not so much in Debug builds.)

I would be super grateful for any feedback. We are playing around with the idea of possibly continuing development to make it a "real" game or just making a completely different game for the month of March.

If this is considered "spam" please forgive me and let the beatings commence.

#2 Posted by DaMisterChief (628 posts) -

good luck

#3 Posted by Tesuto (22 posts) -
#4 Edited by Bollard (5254 posts) -

@tesuto: Best of luck duder! I was considering giving this a go, but the workload seemed terrifying!

EDIT: Your game looks really nice. I like the style. Controls feel good too.

#5 Posted by Tesuto (22 posts) -

@chavtheworld:Thanks! Yeah the workload can seem pretty daunting if done alone. So far though I found working with atleast one other person makes it doable. (Just have to control the scope.)