One of the Highest Rated Games All Year...

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Edited By gearhead

Only one point away from dethroning GTA4 as highest ratest game on Metacritic, Persona 4. Yeah, I am so jealous for not having a Playstation Console. I really want to go steal my friends PS2...

caption
caption
gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By gearhead

Only one point away from dethroning GTA4 as highest ratest game on Metacritic, Persona 4. Yeah, I am so jealous for not having a Playstation Console. I really want to go steal my friends PS2...

caption
caption
Spencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By Spencer

There are not enough reviews up to justify that rank.  Game Rankings didn't put it on their overall best games list, and if they did with the current reviews, it would be around number six.  Yeah, great reviews so far, but games always drop down those lists when more reviews come out.  It happened with BioShock.

And don't even think of copy and pasting this quote when Brütal Legend comes out.  Brütal Legend will be the greatest game ever.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Xandurson

Not my cup of tea but still a great accomplishment.

Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Bear
I've never played any of the megaten games, but might have to start now. Seems like I have been missing out on some great RPGs.

Spencer
said:
And don't even think of copy and pasting this quote when Brütal Legend comes out.  Brütal Legend will be the greatest game ever.
I really hope so.
Video_Tycoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Video_Tycoon

What game is that? >_>

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bulldog19892

I have never played any of the Persona games, but I've heard nothing but good things about the latest two.

ZeroCast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ZeroCast
sloppyjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#8  Edited By sloppyjoe

Yea, it's turning out to be as good as P3 so far.  Hard for me to compare since I played the first in English... so I already expect there to be several differences in story telling and characters, even if it were a similar game.  It probably does deserve to be in the top 10, but hardly anyone besides reviewers will finish it by the end of the year.