Accolade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Accolade

Celebrating skill shots!

Threw your knife across a map and got a kill? Great!

Two with one bullet? Right on, duder!

One grenade? Five kills...

You get the idea.

I made these two shots in Angry Birds Star Wars, finishing two levels on the first bird.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

One time I shot this guy from across the map and he died. Shit was crazy!

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By DeadpanCakes
Loading Video...

I'm not very good at shooty games, so I figured I'd just share Jeff's sick kill.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Not too long ago on PC. I killed 4 pigs cops in a N64 Duke Nukem mod with a grenade launcher, it was so devastating.

Cheezburger animated GIF

frymillstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Loading Video...

I'm not very good at shooty games, so I figured I'd just share Jeff's sick kill.

That is one of my favorite Giant Bomb clips ever.

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By DeadpanCakes

@pinner458: Yeah, same here. I think it was one of the first premium things I watched, so there's added fondness there too.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b531a34b946c
deactivated-5b531a34b946c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been playing a lot of Heavy Bullets recently, and I got a really stupid room with like 6 turrets in it. The best strategy for those turrets if you don't have the right cover is to just keep moving, so I ran through that room feeling like effing Neo, only getting hit once and destroying them all. That felt pretty good.

Then I died in the next room to a turret.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Fredchuckdave

Pew pew

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

veektarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

This one time, me and a friend were playing BF3. We were running to this building for cover, and out of the corner of my eye I think I see a bad guy. Just for the hell of it, I shot a round from my underslung launcher into the window. Then the entire building collapsed and fell on my buddy, who died. No enemies were harmed. He still gives me shit for it to this day.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11  Edited By Seppli

So get this. I was in some mid-range firefight with a dude, using a DMR. Like face-off style, both shooting at each other, messing with each other's aim due to the suppression effect. Neither managed to kill the other one, albeit I got him pretty good. He ducks behind some solid cover. Next to the cover is a gas canister. One single expert shot. A lonely, downright peaceful looking jet of fire sprouts from the canister. A couple of seconds later... BOOOOOM! Like a way too large explosion for that lowely bottle of gas. Nets me the kill, and leaves a giant fucking creater. I guess there was some additional explosives there.

Felt like a thing *the movie badass* would do. Cool badassdom of the highest magnitude. Killing with this much style? Only in Battlefield!

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Loading Video...

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13  Edited By Nodima

I've told this story enough times that I'm going to share the short version this time. In GTA IV I was being chased on a Harley by a guy in a Lamborghini, and after a game of cat and mouse that involved him sinking his car in the ocean and two separate implications of mercy on my part, I barreled out of a tunnel on my Harley in a power slide as he launched a rocket that just barely flew past me and I hit him in the head with a pistol shot for a kill as my bike skidded to a stop. I then drove over him, up the staircase and back into Manhattan, aware I probably just did the coolest thing I will ever do in a video game.

HerbieBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By HerbieBug

i considered every single railgun shot i ever landed playing quake 2 and 3 to be a minor miracle.

they don't make shooters like that anymore. :(