#1 Posted by AnnouncerGXZ (702 posts) -

I just got a ps3 game, the original version non-greatest hits non-red-case. brand new sealed but it has this red line of sticker that says "greatest hits" across the upper part of the case but the case itself is not greatest hits!

Is this mean it is rewarped? refurbish? or something somewthing? fake? i have never expereince this before. should i go return it? what you think?

#2 Posted by bslayer (221 posts) -

it's fine. it was just a non-greatest hits version of the game that the store had left over, and usually a sony rep will put the stickers on the boxes.

#3 Posted by AnnouncerGXZ (702 posts) -

so it is the original version but sold it as greatest hits...... i am 40% satisfied and 60% not satisfied. i thought i was buying the greatest hits as i like the red case.

#4 Posted by Enigma777 (6057 posts) -

@AnnouncerGXZ said:

so it is the original version but sold it as greatest hits...... i am 40% satisfied and 60% not satisfied. i thought i was buying the greatest hits as i like the red case.

Really? But they look so awful....

#5 Posted by AnnouncerGXZ (702 posts) -

red case looks cleaner and fresher. hate the old long spelled out ps3 spider man font.

#6 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

@AnnouncerGXZ said:

red case looks cleaner and fresher. hate the old long spelled out ps3 spider man font.

I think what you're trying to say is you like the new PS3 logo. They don't make box art with that older font on it anymore. But some of the older games that haven't sold yet will get a Greatest Hits sticker put on them if they become part of the Greatest Hits lineup.

#7 Posted by AnnouncerGXZ (702 posts) -

no i said correct. i like the new ps3 logo along with red case. new clear case ps3 logo is fine i like that too but i mostly like red case.

#8 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

Okay, well whatever you said, yes, the cases with the stickers on them are legit.

#9 Posted by AnnouncerGXZ (702 posts) -

thats good to hear that its real and i opened it. cant go back now. dammm still want red one. oh well.