Other good 1st person shooters similar Call of Duty?

• 59 results
weirdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By weirdo

The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, it is not unforgiving as mentioned by Geno, you just have to learn how to survive and adapt, do that and you'll be fine :)

RedRavN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By RedRavN

You should try medal of honor. Its cheap and very similar to the modern warfare series. If you liked the campaign in modern warfare you will probably love the one in medal of honor which borrowed heavily from modern warfare 2.

When your done with that I recommend you go play half life 2 as soon as possible. That game pretty much has it all, graphics, story, characters, gameplay, exploration and atmosphere.

Crysis 1 and 2 are also great and you should play those especially if you can get the PC versions

Avatar image for bourbon_warrior
Bourbon_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Bourbon_Warrior

Battlefield 3. It doesnt have the ultra fast aiming of COD but it makes up for it with tanks and choppers and Black Ops is the only other COD worth playing.

Rolyatkcinmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By Rolyatkcinmai

Medal of Honour (the 2010 game), Battlefield 3, Spec Ops The Line, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Homefront, etc

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By BraveToaster

I've noticed that most of the threads you make are Other Games Like ______, so here's a quicker way than making a thread:

-Use the seach bar located next to the Giant Bomb logo

No Caption Provided

-Type the title of the game you need similarities for

No Caption Provided

- Go to the game's page and locate the Related Games section

No Caption Provided

- Now you have a list of similar games without having to make a ton of threads!

RUKM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By RUKM

@Geno: Crysis is one of my favorite games of all time. Psycho is the best. Warhead was great. But Crysis 2 just couldn't beat the original i hope 3 does.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By Ravenlight

@saoakden said:

In more detail, I have CoD Modern Warefare for the Xbox 360. I like the story in the singular player. I liked how the game was set in modern times unlike previous games were they were set in WW2. I don't care when the game takes place. It can be set in the old west or the year 2030 and I wouldn't care. But if they take place during the same era and don't do anything to make it different in the next game, then I start to worry.The multiplayer was fun. being able to go up against other players, even though people would take me out with a headshot oor something.

Maybe you just like FPS games. Are there any other shooters you've played and liked/didn't like?

DonutFever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#58  Edited By DonutFever

Persona 4 and Deadly Premonition.

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By saoakden

@Ravenlight: On the 360, I've played Gears of War, Red Dead Redemption both are third person shooters. I love both those games. I've also played L.A. Noire, pretty fun game. I've played Crackdown 2 and Lost Planet 2 and those games to me rank from ok, and not really liking the games. I think if I play it more, I'll find a part that I like.