#1 Edited by Rorie (2987 posts) -

EDIT: This issue has been resolved.

Hey,

We're having some issues with our credit card processor that we're looking into. Unfortunately this likely means that auto-renewals on accounts are going to get bounced tonight; this also means that upgrades and gift subscriptions are currently offline. We'll get this fixed as soon as we can, but it will probably take until tomorrow. Sorry for the trouble!

business pup is upset with his credit card processor

#2 Edited by Jeffsekai (7054 posts) -

oh no

#3 Posted by Zeninnnnnnnn (176 posts) -

well doggone it.

#4 Posted by Jeffsekai (7054 posts) -
#5 Posted by jorbear (2517 posts) -

frick

#6 Posted by Nightriff (5361 posts) -

Nice, I'll just continue watching the P4ER....for the 4th time

#7 Posted by billymagnum (841 posts) -

luckily you guys still take checks

#8 Posted by Dalai (7071 posts) -

But will you accept Dogecoins?

#9 Posted by wumbo3000 (1007 posts) -

Holy crap, that picture is... wow.

#10 Posted by MittinsKittens (8 posts) -

@rorie: Oh. That's why my card kept getting bounced on the upgrade screen. Glad to see it's on your end and not mine. Was starting to worry that I was going to have problems using my card online again :/

#11 Posted by csl316 (9481 posts) -

Well, at least business pup is looking casual. I'll listen to what he has to say.

#12 Posted by indieslaw (383 posts) -

ruh roh

#13 Edited by Demoskinos (15160 posts) -

Well thats ruff luck for anyone who wanted to upgrade.

#14 Posted by Mezmero (2071 posts) -

This actually works out perfectly for me. Can't afford a renewal until my next check coasts at midnight tonight.

#15 Posted by Gamer_152 (14111 posts) -

That dog picture is my nightmares.

Moderator Online
#16 Posted by ripelivejam (4874 posts) -

what a hot load of puppy >:(

#17 Posted by LackingSaint (1856 posts) -

Of course this would be the day that my yearly subscription runs out.

#18 Posted by Winternet (8055 posts) -

But, but, but puppies.

#19 Posted by MattyFTM (14432 posts) -

@lackingsaint: You should still be able to access premium features since there is a 7 day grace period after your sub ends.

#20 Posted by LackingSaint (1856 posts) -

@mattyftm said:

@lackingsaint: You should still be able to access premium features since there is a 7 day grace period after your sub ends.

That doesn't appear to be the case. My subscription might have ran out a few days ago and I didn't notice until now.

#21 Edited by Abendlaender (2889 posts) -

Thanks for letting us know @rorie. That's a good way of doging a lot of howling when it suddenly stops working.

I'm too lazy to think of something actually funny

#22 Edited by Rorie (2987 posts) -

@mattyftm said:

That doesn't appear to be the case. My subscription might have ran out a few days ago and I didn't notice until now.

Hmm, not sure. If your account attempted to renew during the outage it might have also messed up the "hey you had a problem with your renewal" emails and the grace period. Cascading failures!

At any rate, I think this problem is resolved now so I'm going to lock this.