#1 Posted by noriegga (39 posts) -

@pennyarcade said:

" Speaking of Ride, I saw something truly bizarre at Kotaku: in an article referencing Giant Bomb's video excursion into the title, the author suggested that they were "still waiting" on a copy for review. Waiting on what, I wonder - certainly not the retail release, which has deposited this bullshit in stores nationwide.  Has the notion of actually purchasing software become entirely alien for these people? "

http://www.penny-arcade.com/2009/11/20/
#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -
@noriegga: 

Read the article they've linked it to. They're not insulting Giant Bomb, they're insulting Kotaku or Destructoid or whoever wrote the article (I don't remember).
#3 Posted by Babble (1270 posts) -
@noriegga:  

It was taking a shot at Kotaku, who said in their article that they were waiting for a review copy.
#4 Posted by AURON570 (1674 posts) -

Kotaku gives people stuff to click on and scroll through.

#5 Edited by Kohe321 (3529 posts) -

Yup read the article again OP, they are not taking a shot at GB, but at Kotaku for still waiting for a review copy when the game already is out in retail. 

#6 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:
" @noriegga:   Read the article they've linked it to. They're not insulting Giant Bomb, they're insulting Kotaku or Destructoid or whoever wrote the article (I don't remember). "
It was Kotaku, but same difference, right?