#1 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -

I haven't seen a discussion for this yet, so I'll start by saying please don't steal peoples ideas and beat them to the punch. I suppose to help avoid that we could only mention what we have already done.

I'm going to try and get all the Metal Gear Solid 1/2/3/4 villains done. Already added a whole bunch that are still pending, and I just did about 10 pages in Word on Perfect Dark.

How about yaselves?

#2 Posted by xplodedd (1316 posts) -

i did some gta4 characters some tf2, css, skate, and things as such. started on doom 3. still on the other tabs. oh and as for the pending, they will probably be pending for a while now.

#3 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -

Yeah I did a little on TF2 as well.

I think I'll keep working on Tetris DS after I'm done with Perfect Dark.

#4 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -

I put in full descriptions for Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Ages, proposed a bunch of concept and object pages. Made some minor edits to a few pages. Yada Yada Yada

I'm going to work on the Majesty page some more soon

#5 Posted by Abunai (147 posts) -

I did a whole bunch for characters in TF2, but some got rejected even though they were correct and well written >:
Gonna fill in the Warcraft series more probably next.

#6 Posted by Termite (2398 posts) -
Abunai said:
"I did a whole bunch for characters in TF2, but some got rejected even though they were correct and well written >:
Gonna fill in the Warcraft series more probably next.
"
Someone else probably wrote and even better one or something
#7 Posted by nezze00 (144 posts) -

Yeah, I am seeing a lot of people that did stuff for the Counter-Strike Source page that I did a huge post on. I did the overview, multiplayer, bot stuff, weapon info, and tips. I also did a lot, if not more, for the Earthbound page too. Let's wait and see what happens.

#8 Posted by tmontana1004 (376 posts) -

I'm going to do a HUGE section The Elder Scrolls.

#9 Posted by optimusprime223 (396 posts) -

Did some stuff for the first two phoenix wright games, cant do third cause i havent played it yet...

#10 Posted by unclejohnny79 (685 posts) -

im into the space siege page

#11 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -
Termite said:
"I put in full descriptions for Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Ages, proposed a bunch of concept and object pages. Made some minor edits to a few pages. Yada Yada Yada

I'm going to work on the Majesty page some more soon
"
Oracle of Seasons was one of my favorite GBC games ever made. Hope you do a great job.