Pabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Edited By Pabba
No Caption Provided

Hi, everyone! It's me, Paul Abbamondi, the duder that sometimes draws things and posts them here at Giant Bomb! I made a big decision recently, and that is to participate in Extra Life this upcoming Saturday, October 25. Over the years I’ve watched others put in the time and raise money for children in need, and now, nervous as I am, I’m gonna do it too. First, some important links to click on:

My donations page: http://tinyurl.com/pabbamondiEL2014

My Twitch page, where hopefully you’ll be able to watch me stream: http://www.twitch.tv/paulwise

Okay, now that that’s out of the way, here’s what I’m thinking. My goal is set at $100 (and we’re already halfway there!), but of course I’d love to raise a whole lot more for PennState Hershey’s Children’s Hospital. I plan to make a big dent in my Steam catalog, though I have to be careful in what I play as my laptop can’t really handle anything too strenuous and stream at the same time, thus the above list of indie/older titles. If I somehow run out of things to play there, I can always hit up the consoles or handhelds (I’ll most likely be getting Fantasy Life the day before), though I can’t really stream from them.

Tentatively, I’ll start streaming at 9:00 AM Saturday and won’t stop playing vidya gamez until 9:00 AM Sunday. I will be maintaining a “live” blog post over at my blog Grinding Down, updating it hopefully once an hour or so, though these’ll be short, quick updates. Truthfully, I’m excited about finally finding the time to eat up some Deus Ex: GOTY more than anything. I am already part of Team Giant Bomb, and I appreciate any support you can offer me–this is my first time doing anything like this, and I’ll be running at it solo (well, my cats will be around), so please, give me strength. And donations, too. FOR THE KIDS.

endoworks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

You should make sure to check out http://www.explosiveruns.com/ it's the Giantbomb community stream site for the extra-life event. Also hit up @chaser324 to get added up. Good luck sir!

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By FLStyle

That looks like an interesting set of games you've chosen, good luck!

I should probably start making a list of people I'm going to keep an eye on over the weekend.

Pabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@endoworks: Awesome, will definitely look into explosive runs (it sounds gross though!).

@flstyle: Yeah, I can really only play indie and older stuff on my laptop, but I plan on making a good dent into my Steam catalog. All those indie bundles are now gonna get played!

Pabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi all, I've updated my donations page to include my tentative schedule of 24-hour gaming. Please check it out!