#51 Posted by joshth (505 posts) -

I'm so sorry Patrick. Stay strong, cause you are a great man!

#52 Posted by Strife777 (1579 posts) -

Just woke up and read this on twitter. Patrick, you sincerely have my condolences.

#53 Posted by poisonmonkey (342 posts) -

So sorry for your loss Patrick, thinking of you at this very difficult time.

#54 Posted by demonbear (1859 posts) -

@pyromagnestir said:

I never know what to say in these kinds of things. But I would like to add my voice to the support.

#55 Posted by Dad_Is_A_Zombie (1225 posts) -

Losing your Pop is tough. Thoughts go out to Patrick and his family.

#56 Posted by Bullitus (113 posts) -

My condolences Patrick.

#57 Posted by KillerPidgeon (62 posts) -

@Zaccheus said:

"The last conversation I had with my dad was about the suite he was going to wear to my wedding in a few weeks." Fuck man, that's just heartbreaking. I dread the day this will happen to me. I'm sorry for your loss.

Exactly my thoughts. Keep strong Patrick.

#58 Posted by JohnLocke (256 posts) -

My condolences to Patrick and his family. Really sad that his farther died just before is wedding :(

#59 Posted by MrBalmer (23 posts) -

When i first saw the title of this thread I was thinking 'FINALLY'!

I didn't expect to be heartbroken :/ Stay strong 'tricky'! I'm sure Mr. Klepek is very proud of the man you have become.

#60 Posted by Siphillis (1292 posts) -

I'm getting more saddened by this news as it sinks in. It's really striking that Patrick is not much older than me. "Cherish the moments you have" is right, Pat. We all could do more of that.

Rest in peace, Mr. Klepek, knowing your son is a duder and a gentleman.

#61 Posted by MachoFantastico (4683 posts) -

Sorry to hear of your loss Patrick. Thoughts with you and your family. :(

#62 Posted by shadowdrone (71 posts) -

Oh man, this must be so rough. Just know you have friends and family that care about you, and ALOT of people (us here at the site) that appreciate what you do.

#63 Posted by RTSlord (1201 posts) -

A million internet hugs go out to Patrick and his family, thats a terrible thing to have happen, especially with such a joyous occasion right around the corner

#64 Posted by newhaap (421 posts) -

Sorry for your loss Patrick, my condolences.

#65 Posted by Rabid619 (1097 posts) -

So sorry to hear about this Patrick, hope you are doing alright. We all love ya here, even the assholes.

#66 Posted by ZeroSignal (56 posts) -

My condolences dude

#67 Posted by helloiamgary (29 posts) -

My thoughts are with you Patrick, sorry for your loss.

#68 Posted by FractalLaw (15 posts) -

My condolences, Patrick.

#69 Posted by Demoskinos (14824 posts) -

Fuck, thats heartbreaking that he couldn' t even see Patrick get married first. =(

#70 Posted by Kaiserreich (699 posts) -

Best wishes to Patrick and his family.

#71 Posted by Vager (1654 posts) -

Sorry for your loss, Patrick. You have my condolences.

#72 Posted by Bane122 (789 posts) -

Damn sorry to hear about this. You've been a great addition to the site and I hope this show of support helps you even just a little.

#73 Posted by Gamer_152 (14078 posts) -

It's sad to hear this, my condolences to Patrick. I know he's not to some peoples tastes, but I think he puts out interesting and thoughtful articles, and it's great to see his enthusiasm for games.

#74 Edited by Cogzwell (238 posts) -

Patrick has done so much for this community since he joined, I'm truly devastated by this news. Take all the time you need Patrick, we're all here for you.

I hope your dad gets up to heaven and puts the theme to Fraser on the Jukebox 20 times.

#75 Posted by RedCricketChase (444 posts) -

Patrick is the complete package. Condolences, man. :(

#76 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4798 posts) -

Just tweeted the man well wishes. Man, losing a parent is... well, shit, no words ever felt adequate to describe it.

#77 Posted by Vexxan (4620 posts) -

Best wishes to you and your family, Patrick!

#78 Posted by pweidman (2334 posts) -

So sorry Patrick for your loss. Surround yourself with family and friends and know that you are appreciated very much by the community at GB for your work here.

#79 Posted by Levius (1131 posts) -

My condolences, duder. Hold on to your family and your memories.

#80 Posted by YI_Orange (1148 posts) -

@OtakuGamer said:

@pyromagnestir said:

I never know what to say in these kinds of things. But I would like to add my voice to the support.

Same here. Man... sorry for your loss.

@Zaccheus said:

"The last conversation I had with my dad was about the suite he was going to wear to my wedding in a few weeks." Fuck man, that's just heartbreaking. I dread the day this will happen to me. I'm sorry for your loss.

These pretty much sum up my feelings...Sorry for your loss

#81 Posted by Excast (935 posts) -

My sincere, heartfelt condolences to you and your family on your loss Patrick.  Deaths in the family are a terrible thing to go through, especially at a time when you should be so happy with your upcoming wedding.

#82 Posted by JoeyRavn (4973 posts) -

Patrick knows all the Giant Bomb community is right by his side whenever he needs us. You have all our support, duder.

#83 Posted by jdeano (37 posts) -

Sorry for your loss, for what it counts the thoughts of a random guy on the Internet is with you and your family

#84 Posted by smokeyd123 (329 posts) -

Nothing but love Patrick, keep strong, and keep building a better internet with your great articles.

#85 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1807 posts) -

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

#86 Posted by C2C (855 posts) -

Sorry for your loss Patrick. My condolences goes out to you and your family. You have the GB community's support duder.

#87 Posted by NorseDudeTR (423 posts) -

Being able to show gratitude and appreciation of the way things ended for your dad shows just what a class act you are, Patrick. Your father was lucky to have had you, and your beyonce (sorry, blame Ryan for that one) will be lucky to have you. Stay strong, and stick with fam. The scoops can wait.

#88 Posted by Demoskinos (14824 posts) -

Hey, mods. Can we get a sticky here so Patrick sees this? I think it would be a good idea.

#89 Posted by Packie (255 posts) -

Best wishes to you and your family Patrick. What you've done for giantbomb is amazing and I hope you can read this.

#90 Posted by kidman (469 posts) -

My condolences.

#91 Posted by InfiniteSpark (307 posts) -

Sorry to hear Patrick. My condolences to you and your family.

#92 Posted by bassman2112 (837 posts) -

Stay strong, Patrick. You're really appreciated and loved within the community - there's always support if you ever need it through tough times.

#93 Posted by Rasmoss (456 posts) -

Condolences Patrick. That's rough.

#94 Posted by Adaurin (187 posts) -

My deepest condolences to Patrick and his family. One of my biggest fears is my father dying :(

#95 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -

My condolences Patrick, sorry for your loss.

#96 Posted by Wunder_ (1169 posts) -

I love you Patrick

#97 Posted by rawrsair (821 posts) -

Sorry for your loss Patrick

#98 Posted by JTHomeslice (239 posts) -

Sorry to hear it man. Hope everything's alright with you and your family now.

#99 Posted by AlanFromOhio (10 posts) -

In our thoughts good Sir. Keep your head up

#100 Posted by evanomeara (80 posts) -

Sorry for your loss patrick