#1 Posted by Sammo21 (3420 posts) -

Hey guys, I haven't seen on the site or twitter so I thought I'd check with other bombers. Are they going to stream/attempt to stream the Giant Bombcast panel tonight? I'm not sure if it is going on right now or not but I wasn't sure because I'd love to watch it live. Thanks.

#2 Posted by EuanDewar (5090 posts) -

Well I think the panel started and maybe even finished a while ago so noooo

But Jeff (or somebody) said they have filmed it though so there will be video of it up on the site and maybes even audio

#3 Posted by Sammo21 (3420 posts) -

@EuanDewar: OK, cool. I figured they'd have the archived version up sometime in the next couple of days but I swore I remember them streaming it once...maybe not...maybe I'm mixing it up with one of the E3 nightly streams...who knows.

#4 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

Yeah, there will be an archive, no worries. They always archive the panel, so you won't have to miss it. Sometimes they do have exclusive for the panel stuff that they might cut, like my first Prime GB panel had some great video stuff they showed at the panel. You'll be able to watch it, but not live. It just ended like 10 minutes ago, I believe.

#5 Posted by Bubbly (257 posts) -

Have they ever streamed the panel before? I've seen a bunch of people ask for this, but from what I know it is something that they have never done.

#6 Posted by Andorski (5351 posts) -

@MODernChris said:

Have they ever streamed the panel before? I've seen a bunch of people ask for this, but from what I know it is something that they have never done.

Not sure if they ever have, but they specifically said that this panel could not be streamed due to the venue they are doing the panel from.

#7 Posted by SmilingPig (1340 posts) -
#8 Edited by Savage (342 posts) -

They've never streamed their PAX panel. When asked about it, Ryan has said that getting to see the panel live is a privilege reserved for those who attend the panel in person. An archive is always posted afterwards though, so in the end, no one is left out from enjoying it.

#9 Edited by Dany (7887 posts) -

@Savage said:

They've never streamed their PAX panel. When asked about it, Ryan has said that getting to see the panel live is a privilege reserved for those who attend the panel in person. An archive is always posted afterwards though, so in the end, no one is left out from enjoying it.

Yeah, we just have to wait a bit. Sometime into the week it would be posted.

#10 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5730 posts) -

It's mostly because A) people payed and waited a long ass time to get the chance to see it live, and B) it's not easy to stream from PAX, as far as I know.

#11 Posted by amirite (73 posts) -

Why does Jeff's post say that the panel starts at 9PM? I assumed he meant EST since, you know, it's on the east coast.

#12 Posted by Pr1mus (3959 posts) -

I hope Jeff will have a crazy story that can top last year's 40 cents rant!

#13 Edited by dungbootle (2458 posts) -