• 87 results
#51 Edited by fuzzypumpkin (380 posts) -

Vinny's the fuckin' master.

#52 Posted by two_socks (210 posts) -

Thanks for posting this I was trying to watch it on the twitch stream but it wouldn't load up.

#53 Edited by Kidavenger (3380 posts) -

That was great, thanks for posting it here.

#54 Edited by TobbRobb (4408 posts) -

Man, Johnny V almost broke me. But then all the insanity made up for it. Hilarious panel! Thanks for linking it.

#55 Posted by RetroVirus (1405 posts) -

Man, that Bob Ducca tribute was amazing. I never would have believed that could happen.

#56 Posted by csl316 (7366 posts) -

I'm glad that this bit got into a tribute panel:

#57 Posted by SuperTess (137 posts) -

I was getting through it fine until Johnny V. Oh man. The whole thing was a wonderful tribute.

#58 Posted by hughesie27 (185 posts) -

What time is the Johnny V part? Also is the GB panel being archived? Possibly as well as this one?!

#59 Posted by hughesie27 (185 posts) -

What time is the Johnny V part? Also is the GB panel being archived? Possibly as well as this one?!

#60 Edited by kishinfoulux (2078 posts) -

Wonderful tribute. And Johnny V...so sad. :-(

#62 Posted by hughesie27 (185 posts) -

Jonny V is at 1 hour 17.

#63 Posted by Abendlaender (2597 posts) -

He comes on stage at 49:30 but just very briefly.

#64 Posted by hughesie27 (185 posts) -

Jonny V is at 1 hour 17.

#65 Edited by Irvandus (2643 posts) -

@hughesie27: Vinny mentioned on twitter that the archive will be up sometime this week.

#66 Posted by sissylion (677 posts) -

Man, that Bob Ducca tribute was amazing. I never would have believed that could happen.

Tell me about it. Ryan Davis linking to Bob Ducca's list of ailments on Twitter a few years back was (and maybe is) the funniest thing I've ever heard and got me to start listening to Comedy Bang Bang, which got me into comedy as a whole, which made me want to be a comedian and man Ryan Davis for a guy I did not know you sure have done a lot for me.

#67 Posted by jakob187 (21506 posts) -

There was a split second there where Brad Muir wasn't smiling and I couldn't see those pearly whites. That's sadness, man.

#68 Posted by SpaceJamLunchbox (123 posts) -

I wasn't sure I was ready to pick at that scab, but I'm really glad I did. So, so funny, and, yet, so hard not to cry through the whole thing. Thanks to everyone involved.

#69 Posted by James_Hayward (119 posts) -

This was amazing. Thanks for the video upload duder.

#70 Posted by Crono (2620 posts) -

Oh God... I haven't even hit play and I can already tell this will make me sad :(

#71 Posted by Crono (2620 posts) -

Oh God... I haven't even hit play and I can already tell this will make me sad :(

#72 Posted by PimblyCharles (1112 posts) -

@macgoeszoom said:

Thanks for posting this. Is there any way to get the giantbomb panel too?

My guess is that it'll be up on the site in the next few days.

To everyone involved with this tribute to Ryan, thank you.

#73 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (1423 posts) -

I cried and laughed my ass off. Much love CAH and everyone who had a Ryan moment to share.

#74 Posted by bluefoxxy (160 posts) -

Well done CAH. I really needed this to happen. It's a way for me to get through this along with the people that knew ryan as I did. To see his/my friends come together and talk about him... Touching... Love ya Ryan.

#76 Posted by bluefoxxy (160 posts) -

Well done CAH. I really needed this to happen. It's a way for me to get through this along with the people that knew ryan as I did. To see his/my friends come together and talk about him... Touching... Love ya Ryan.

#78 Posted by slyspider (1037 posts) -

@vinny that ER tease was just mean, I went from tearing up to slightly moving forward in hopeful wishfulness only to be shot down. Masterful editing btw.

#80 Posted by Deranged (1837 posts) -

Thanks for this!

#81 Posted by jimmyfenix (3682 posts) -

Thank you CAH, Also classic vinny with the tease.

#82 Posted by Breadfan (6586 posts) -

This is great. Thanks for posting this. I only was able to catch a few minutes of the stream.

#83 Posted by Slag (3349 posts) -

That was really nice and gratifying to see. Ryan deserved every bit of praise he got and then some. Thank you for posting this @erhard for those of us unable to attend

It also drove home to me how much he was the central personality behind this place. Jeff may be the big name and deservedly so, but in many ways Giant Bomb's character feels defined by Ryan's vision. It feels weirder than ever that he's gone.

#84 Posted by development (1592 posts) -

Thanks for posting this. Is there any way to get the giantbomb panel too?

I swear that thing doesn't exist. I've seen no mention of it anywhere.

#85 Edited by TheHT (10287 posts) -

It was wonderful. I hope it helped, especially for those who were closest.

#86 Posted by joey (960 posts) -

I am suddenly in the mood for some meringue.

#87 Edited by TehBuLL (570 posts) -

Man that Johnny V spot got me as much as I expected it would. But good on everyone. Great job Max putting it all together.

#88 Posted by TehBuLL (570 posts) -

Man that Johnny V spot got me as much as I expected it would. But good on everyone. Great job Max putting it all together.

#89 Posted by Littleg (55 posts) -

It's funny that the makers of 'a party game for horrible people' could do something so full of love and compassion. After the guys said on the tribute Bombcast that Ryan would hate sombreness and anything pompous, it seems fitting that I was laughing almost all the way through (almost all the way through, Johnny V).

#90 Edited by Fattony12000 (6357 posts) -
#91 Edited by Claude (16251 posts) -

So inappropriately appropriate.

#92 Posted by reflekshun (210 posts) -

Thank you so much for the video embed erhard! Does anyone know if this the same video that was posted on giantbomb for a split second a few days ago?

#93 Posted by Panpipe (471 posts) -

This was hilarious. I couldn't have enjoyed the Vinny edited section any more than I did.

#94 Edited by Rick_Fingers (524 posts) -

God damn, that just about broke me again

#95 Edited by leebmx (1869 posts) -

That was great, lovely tribute to Ryan. I also find the discussion of cards really interesting. Comedy always seems such a unexplainable idea so it is interesting to hear it broken down like that.

#96 Edited by mcmax3000 (261 posts) -

I was staying in the hotel where this happened, an decided to go down on a whim. So glad that I did. It was an amazing panel to be in the audience for.