• 62 results
#1 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -
#2 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

After playing like 10 hours of the Medal of Honor Beta, I'm starting to get weary of the PC gaming community at large. Obvious hacks and cheaters. Players in no way smarter than the console crowd.

It's like I cannot trust the game I'm playing. There's always this doubt lingering in the back of my head. That was a cheat. He's using hackz. It's an atmosphere of distrust. Can't imagine to play an online multiplayer FPS game on PC outside of a demo.

Alone the 'legit' stuff people are doing. Increasing FOV (Field of View) and turning off Bloom in the .ini-file to increase visibilty, giving them an advantage over players keeping that stuff on default. Can't deal with such BS. I want to play against players playing the same game I do and not some god-mode version.

Online multiplayer FPS on PC for shame. It's not a good space to play in.

#3 Posted by philsmith007 (59 posts) -

Consoles, son!
#4 Posted by ShockD (2401 posts) -

It's always the PC when I play a FPS.

#5 Posted by Pie (7078 posts) -

Consoles

#6 Posted by Drakhir (410 posts) -

I prefer PC, as I don't really play online in any of my consoles.

#7 Posted by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -

If I had a better PC, I would play more PC FPSs.  But, I would still prefer consoles a majority of the time.

#8 Posted by Famov (768 posts) -

It depends on a number of things, including what my friends are getting it on (if they are getting it), whether there is a disparity between the different versions of the game, and if my computer can handle new games or not. I suppose I prefer playing 'old'  shooters on a PC just because it feels more authentic.

@Seppli said:

"Players in no way smarter than the console crowd."

This has always been true. Socially inept jerks exist on both platforms in equal amounts. The best way to play is with friends, and I suggest you get yours in on the fun if you can and they're willing.

#9 Posted by ShockD (2401 posts) -
@CitizenKane said:
" If I had a better PC, I would play more PC FPSs.  But, I would still prefer consoles a majority of the time. "
Why so? You got used to the consoles' controls?
#10 Posted by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -
@antikorper said:
" @CitizenKane said:
" If I had a better PC, I would play more PC FPSs.  But, I would still prefer consoles a majority of the time. "
Why so? You got used to the consoles' controls? "
I can get back into PC's controls in a second, but all of my friends play on consoles as well as they have bigger player bases and I just feel more comfortable lying on my couch playing a game than sitting at my desk.
#11 Posted by ShockD (2401 posts) -
@CitizenKane said:
" @antikorper said:
" @CitizenKane said:
Why so? You got used to the consoles' controls? "
I can get back into PC's controls in a second, but all of my friends play on consoles as well as they have bigger player bases and I just feel more comfortable lying on my couch playing a game than sitting at my desk. "
Yeah, I agree with you on these two.
#12 Posted by SeriouslyNow (8534 posts) -

I game on PC from my couch.  There's no need to PC game from a desk anymore.  I've even played a couple of FPS games with a Logitech Airmouse.  That works surprisingly well.

#13 Posted by ch13696 (4582 posts) -

I play on the PC. I don't use the excuse that everyone is hacking or cheating because well, you know... I'm not a sore loser.

#14 Posted by skadbob (230 posts) -

It really just depends on where all my friends are playing. Right now that'd be consoles.

#15 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3483 posts) -

Definitely console. My PC is way too lame to play any modern FPS ;*(

#16 Edited by Vao (328 posts) -

Hacking aside more of my friends I games with own consoles then gaming PCs, i might agree that FPS on PC might be slightly better, but that difference is a small one and it doesn't change the fact I would rather play with friends.   

#17 Posted by cornwalliz (214 posts) -

I play on both sides, more TF2 on PC and other FPS on consoles

#18 Edited by valrog (3671 posts) -
#19 Posted by Binman88 (3685 posts) -

PC.  

You sound like a bit of a whiner to be honest. Almost worse than people who actually cheat, are people who accuse good players of being bullshit. There is nothing more annoying than to be playing at the top of your game, only to have half the server accuse you of being a cheater, and possibly even get banned by retarded server admins for being "dodgy" (gallery of my MW screenshots, most of which include someone accusing me of cheating). Take a step back, realise some people are just better than you, and get over it. If you're convinced the person is hacking, and your enjoyment is being ruined because of it, maybe you should try another server or take a break from the game for a while. If you can't prove it, you're going to have to deal with it or leave.

Yes, hackers are unfortunately very prevalent in online FPS games on the PC, but you can usually avoid them by sticking with servers you know, and with games that have a decent anti-cheat system in place - preferably a system like Punkbuster that allows the server admins to take remote screenshots of players and add them to a streamed master ban list (although the onus is on the admins to make the effort to keep their servers clean and fair). I enjoyed over 1600 hours of RavenShield multiplayer back in 05 and 06, and primarily played on our one clan server for the majority of that time. When you're with people you know (this is key), and attract a regular crowd, the online experience is infinitely more enjoyable than playing with randomers - something that puts me off console multiplayer entirely.

#20 Posted by Rolyatkcinmai (2685 posts) -

Depends. There are PC experiences that can't be replicated on consoles. Starcraft 2, MMOs for the most part, Counter Strike, etc 

That said, I enjoy some stuff more on consoles. Call of Duty games, racing games, etc 

I think it's totally a case by case basis.

#21 Posted by Azrail (404 posts) -

pc 
+better ping and reg 
+better controls 
+mods, server variants ( that new fangled gungame comin to mw is rly old...) 
+ way to deal with exploiters/hackers 
+community  (u chose the server u play on, if u dont like little kids chose the old gamers server, etc)

#22 Posted by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

PC is the only acceptable answer.

#23 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -
@Binman88 said:

" PC.  

You sound like a bit of a whiner to be honest. Almost worse than people who actually cheat, are people who accuse good players of being bullshit. There is nothing more annoying than to be playing at the top of your game, only to have half the server accuse you of being a cheater, and possibly even get banned by retarded server admins for being "dodgy" ( gallery of my MW screenshots, most of which include someone accusing me of cheating). Take a step back, realise some people are just better than you, and get over it. If you're convinced the person is hacking, and your enjoyment is being ruined because of it, maybe you should try another server or take a break from the game for a while. If you can't prove it, you're going to have to deal with it or leave.

Yes, hackers are unfortunately very prevalent in online FPS games on the PC, but you can usually avoid them by sticking with servers you know, and with games that have a decent anti-cheat system in place - preferably a system like Punkbuster that allows the server admins to take remote screenshots of players and add them to a streamed master ban list (although the onus is on the admins to make the effort to keep their servers clean and fair). I enjoyed over 1600 hours of RavenShield multiplayer back in 05 and 06, and primarily played on our one clan server for the majority of that time. When you're with people you know (this is key), and attract a regular crowd, the online experience is infinitely more enjoyable than playing with randomers - something that puts me off console multiplayer entirely. "

I'm not saying it's impossible to enjoy yourself on PC playing FPS games. It's just too much of a hassle. The overall atmosphere is one of distrust - justifiably so. I got kicked from severs myself for alledged cheating in my BF:V days - what's up with that? When I'm on PS3 or 360 - I don't think the same way as on PC. When a dude pulls off a feat of skill, I'm saying 'wow'! On PC however, I begin to doubt if the player's legit. Justifiably so. I just don't want to play on a open system where everyone and their grandmother does shit to the game. From semi-legit stuff like increasing FOV and turning off bloom and shadows to actually installing hacks with aimbot and wallhack and god knows what else.

And you are right, even if nobody did cheat and their aim and reflexes are really that good, it just ruins the game - period. If you can't peak around a corner without getting your head blown off, that's just no fun. I don't believe so though. I believe that cheaters and hackers are a more than legit reason to refrain from playing online multiplayer FPS games on PC, if it can be avoided.
#24 Edited by Tennmuerti (8068 posts) -
@Seppli:
I've seen 2-3 hack attempts in all my time playing BFBC2 on PC up untill now, with almost maxed rank.
I've seen cheaters several times a day playing MW2 on the 360.
Your fear of cheaters and hacks on PC is kinda funny dude.
For shame? Why? You created your own paranoia.

Have been playing MoH for 2 days now, heven't seen any cheaters so far, you just think there are couse there is no kill cam and game is laggy atm.

People use modded controllers all the time on consoles, increased FOV is peanuts compared to that, remember that while you get more peripheral vision you need to be much more precise with your aiming since things are closer together and wil apear smaller as a result of a FOV increase.

@Seppli said:
I'm not saying it's impossible to enjoy yourself on PC playing FPS games. It's just too much of a hassle. The overall atmosphere is one of distrust - justifiably so. I got kicked from severs myself for alledged cheating in my BF:V days - what's up with that? When I'm on PS3 or 360 - I don't think the same way as on PC. When a dude pulls off a feat of skill, I'm saying 'wow'! On PC however, I begin to doubt if the player's legit. Justifiably so. I just don't want to play on a open system where everyone and their grandmother does shit to the game. From semi-legit stuff like increasing FOV and turning off bloom and shadows to actually installing hacks with aimbot and wallhack and god knows what else.  And you are right, even if nobody did cheat and their aim and reflexes are really that good, it just ruins the game - period. If you can't peak around a corner without getting your head blown off, that's just no fun. I don't believe so though. I believe that cheaters and hackers are a more than legit reason to refrain from playing online multiplayer FPS games on PC, if it can be avoided. "

Cheaters are present no both consoles and PC. Those wal lhacks and aimbots are all present on console shooters.
This distrust is just your personal feeling.
I never have this.
#25 Posted by Azrail (404 posts) -
@crusader8463: umm hmmm
#26 Posted by carlthenimrod (1593 posts) -

I've migrated over to consoles for most FPS with the exception of any Valve games and every 9 months when I play Counterstrike: Source for a week or so.

#27 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

#28 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@mylifeforAiur said:
" Definitely console. My PC is way too lame to play any modern FPS ;*( "
I feel your pain.
#29 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -
@Tennmuerti said:

" @Seppli: I've seen 2-3 hack attempts in all my time playing BFBC2 on PC up untill now, with almost maxed rank. I've seen cheaters several times a day playing MW2 on the 360. Your fear of cheaters and hacks on PC is kinda funny dude. For shame? Why? You created your own paranoia.  Have been playing MoH for 2 days now, heven't seen any cheaters so far, you just think there are couse there is no kill cam and game is laggy atm. People use modded controllers all the time on consoles, increased FOV is peanuts compared to that, remember that while you get more peripheral vision you need to be much more precise with your aiming since things are closer together and wil apear smaller as a result of a FOV increase. "

All it takes is one foul apple to spoil the bunch.

While MW2 has been hacked on cosoles, that's because it's a P2P game. I don't believe there are any hacks available for BF:BC 2 on consoles (and most other console shooters). At most there are dudes using a KB&M adaptor. In any case it's way less prevalent a problem due to the fact that consoles are a closed system that doesn't naturally allow for such a thing to occur. Only software-pirates with modded boxes would even have the possibility to do such a thing.

Changing graphical settings for better visibility certainly is quite a big advantage. While I'm half snowblind from bloom (as intended), other's just chose to turn it off in the .ini-file. I don't like that aspect of the open platform that is PC. On consoles, everybody has the same effects, same FOV, same frame rate, same everything.

While I'm doing fairly well playing MoH Open Beta on PC and frequently manage to get the top spot on the scoreboards and be useful to the team, I've ran into a couple of players with questionable scores and stats. Dudes with 100% chance to headshot at any given encounter ruin it for me - even if they are legit. I highly doubt it though.

For shame, because hackers and cheaters ruin the freedom of the open system PC and spoil the fun for honest players.
#30 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -
@Seppli: No, you know what is a hassle? Paying $60 a year for a online service which is shittier than superior services offered on the PC. Seems to me you're just a whiner. I've been playing PC games for about 11 years now and I can count the number of times I have ever ran into hackers on two hands. This is over a wide variety of games in a wide variety of genres by the way. As for you saying that changing visual settings renders a huge advantage: that's a horse shit excuse for sucking, because for 1) if you really feel that way you can change your settings also and 2) I always turn up all the eye candy (at least as far as I can with my computer) and I still consistently place at or near the top of the leader board.

Additionally I played the MoH beta for a good hour or so yesterday and you'd think that based on all the whining about "hackers" that was happening on EA's forums that they'd be EVERYWHERE. Alas, I never ran into a single hacker.
#31 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -
@RsistncE said:

" @Seppli: No, you know what is a hassle? Paying $60 a year for a online service which is shittier than superior services offered on the PC. Seems to me you're just a whiner. I've been playing PC games for about 11 years now and I can count the number of times I have ever ran into hackers on two hands. This is over a wide variety of games in a wide variety of genres by the way. As for you saying that changing visual settings renders a huge advantage: that's a horse shit excuse for sucking, because for 1) if you really feel that way you can change your settings also and 2) I always turn up all the eye candy (at least as far as I can with my computer) and I still consistently place at or near the top of the leader board. Additionally I played the MoH beta for a good hour or so yesterday and you'd think that based on all the whining about "hackers" that was happening on EA's forums that they'd be EVERYWHERE. Alas, I never ran into a single hacker. "

I've been playing PC games for over 20 years now and I've ran into quite a few cheats and hacks in my time.  And not all hacks are all obvious either. Most are smart enough to reign in the crazy. I had a guild leader once in WoW, who got his account banned for life for using a tiny movement hack increasing his movement speed by a couple percent - and so did all his PvP friends. The rest of the guild didn't know and frankly it was a shock to lose a whole bunch of 'good' players because of their bad behaviour.

I'm pretty certain you can't go having a K/D around 40/2 multiple rounds in a row running and gunning on Kunar Base without hacks. If you're really good at camping, maybe - but running around all the time shooting everybody in the face regardless and rarely getting caught in the back or being surprised by a camping dude? Impossible! And there were 3 such players on one server today. First I didn't make too much of it. Godly players, I thought. Well - I had some dozens of encounters with them and they've always gotten me in the head instantly. Regardless the situation. These players always knew were I was at.

Hacks for sure.
#32 Posted by skadbob (230 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic: Is that your Herman Miller Aeron tied to a ball and chain?!
#33 Posted by Driadon (2997 posts) -

Depends on the game and how it's designed. I prefer the ones designed for larger maps (see: Battlefield) or twitch (See: Quake and Modern Warefare) on the PC, while something between the two, like Halo or Resistance, I find preferable on the console. 

#34 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -
@Seppli: So what does it matter then if no one could tell the difference between the normal movement speed and the extra few percent? That just tells me that the advantage gained from such a hack was minuscule at best, to the point where it didn't affect anyones enjoyment of the game in the first place. 

BTW, I went 50/6 on Kunar Base with a shotty yesterday. Obviously I was hacking.
#35 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@UncertainOtter said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic: Is that your Herman Miller Aeron tied to a ball and chain?! "
i'd love to answer you man but thats not my room :P
#36 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -
@RsistncE said:

" @Seppli: So what does it matter then if no one could tell the difference between the normal movement speed and the extra few percent? That just tells me that the advantage gained from such a hack was minuscule at best, to the point where it didn't affect anyones enjoyment of the game in the first place.  BTW, I went 50/6 on Kunar Base with a shotty yesterday. Obviously I was hacking. "

Obviously a fluke. Could you do it 5x in a row?

And obviously a player can have an aimbot or wallhack on and not exploit it to the max. And a cheat's a cheat, regardless of 'how much it does'.

The point of cheating is not getting caught. Those that are obvious hacks are just being dicks about it.
#37 Posted by RsistncE (4496 posts) -
@Seppli: Yup, obviously a fluke, obviously not because I did good in every game I played and placed first on the leader board nearly 10 games in a row. I'm NOT saying that there aren't hackers and that people don't hack; what I AM saying though is that you're arguing that hackers are much more prevalent than they actually are. You're doing the same bullshit a lot of servers do, "OMG, he's doing incredibly well, he's obviously hacking because all human beings are equally skilled at EVERYTHING. BAN HIM!!!!!."
#38 Posted by FirePrince (1763 posts) -

PC for multiplayer all the way,no matter the game.I play better with a mouse and keyboard.

#39 Posted by Pezen (1594 posts) -

Consoles.

Used to really like sitting at a desk playing Battlefield into the wee hours of the morning. But consoles are just easier to deal with and since I got used to controller based FPS, I can't really tell the difference.

#40 Posted by skadbob (230 posts) -
@Pezen said:
" Consoles. Used to really like sitting at a desk playing Battlefield into the wee hours of the morning. But consoles are just easier to deal with and since I got used to controller based FPS, I can't really tell the difference. "
Hear, hear! In the dark it's all the same.
#41 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

PC, but as of lately it's been consoles. i have been not playing newer PC games because of well bad ports, no dedicated servers, no mod support. just reasons from modern warfare 2. it is only the game that i'm pissed about man.

#42 Edited by Diamond (8634 posts) -

It depends on the game or I probably should say if it's a Valve game or not and if I have a decent PC (which I have for a little while now), but I generally prefer consoles for online MP now.

To me the core comes to one thing, a more balanced playing field.  Cheats are more prevalent than some would care to admit.  I always play on secure servers but I never play enough of any one game (since my Quake 3 days) to get familiar with any server communities.  I have seen very explicit cheats in PC FPS on secure servers in probably 1/20th of the last year of online gaming sessions.  But it's about far more than cheats, it's about performance and accessories and much more.  So much of doing really well in a PC FPS is changing your video settings to improve visibility, having a good rig that can pump out the frames, configuring your key mapping intelligently.  On console there's still variations in control accessories and the ever present internet connection, but I feel console online MP is always more fair.  On console I know my opponent is seeing the same thing and getting the same frames, he doesn't have dust disabled and running at 2x my resolution so he can see me trying to hide across the map...

There's probably also a side to it that I'm good with mouse and keyboard, but I feel I have an extra advantage coming to a console FPS because I'm also good with gamepad.  I can dominate console online FPS more often than PC, and I enjoy winning.  Maybe that means I'm proportionally better with gamepad, but I was using gamepads and joysticks a good 10+ years before I ever used a mouse+KB in a PC FPS...

It's skill and fairness that's the core in this particular decision to me.

#43 Edited by Binman88 (3685 posts) -
@Seppli said:

" @Binman88 said:

" PC.  

You sound like a bit of a whiner to be honest. Almost worse than people who actually cheat, are people who accuse good players of being bullshit. There is nothing more annoying than to be playing at the top of your game, only to have half the server accuse you of being a cheater, and possibly even get banned by retarded server admins for being "dodgy" ( gallery of my MW screenshots, most of which include someone accusing me of cheating). Take a step back, realise some people are just better than you, and get over it. If you're convinced the person is hacking, and your enjoyment is being ruined because of it, maybe you should try another server or take a break from the game for a while. If you can't prove it, you're going to have to deal with it or leave.

Yes, hackers are unfortunately very prevalent in online FPS games on the PC, but you can usually avoid them by sticking with servers you know, and with games that have a decent anti-cheat system in place - preferably a system like Punkbuster that allows the server admins to take remote screenshots of players and add them to a streamed master ban list (although the onus is on the admins to make the effort to keep their servers clean and fair). I enjoyed over 1600 hours of RavenShield multiplayer back in 05 and 06, and primarily played on our one clan server for the majority of that time. When you're with people you know (this is key), and attract a regular crowd, the online experience is infinitely more enjoyable than playing with randomers - something that puts me off console multiplayer entirely. "

I'm not saying it's impossible to enjoy yourself on PC playing FPS games. It's just too much of a hassle. The overall atmosphere is one of distrust - justifiably so. I got kicked from severs myself for alledged cheating in my BF:V days - what's up with that? When I'm on PS3 or 360 - I don't think the same way as on PC. When a dude pulls off a feat of skill, I'm saying 'wow'! On PC however, I begin to doubt if the player's legit. Justifiably so. I just don't want to play on a open system where everyone and their grandmother does shit to the game. From semi-legit stuff like increasing FOV and turning off bloom and shadows to actually installing hacks with aimbot and wallhack and god knows what else.  And you are right, even if nobody did cheat and their aim and reflexes are really that good, it just ruins the game - period. If you can't peak around a corner without getting your head blown off, that's just no fun. I don't believe so though. I believe that cheaters and hackers are a more than legit reason to refrain from playing online multiplayer FPS games on PC, if it can be avoided. "
I've never experienced an atmosphere of distrust online, at least not for any long period of time. Referring again to my example - in 1600 hours playing RavenShield online, I could probably count the number of proven cheaters I encountered on one hand (ones we suspected, researched and proved to be wall hacking, aimbotting, or retlocking). You bump into the odd few that you have no control over on some random server, but you just leave and wait to play with your friends or simply find another random server to try. Also, a decent anti-cheat system will allow server admins to set limits to the adjustable parameters in config files, and automatically kick players if they have made an illegal edit - this could be anything from FOV or LOD changes to things like assigning multiple actions to the one button (ie. click left mouse and you scope, fire and crouch all at the same time). As for your point about getting completely thrashed by some pro online, that doesn't really bother me. I relish the challenge of improving my game and one-upping the guy who just killed me. (it's not as though consoles are somehow different in that case though)

I guess it all depends on what you want out of a multiplayer game really. I tend to stick with one MP game for a long time, so that level of challenge and depth is fundamental to my enjoyment. Therefore I'm willing to go through the "hassle" in order to get the experience I want. 

@Pezen said:
" Consoles. Used to really like sitting at a desk playing Battlefield into the wee hours of the morning. But consoles are just easier to deal with and since I got used to controller based FPS, I can't really tell the difference. "
Oh man... Didn't it suck when the sun starts coming up and you still haven't started sleeping for the night? I remember intending to get a relatively early night by heading to the bedroom around 11pm one summer, only to stay up for 8 fucking hours cocking about with a few of my clan mates in BF2 :D Most of the clan would usually disappear by 2am, but you'd always have one or two that didn't have work the next morning, and it was so hard to pull away from the computer and get some sleep!
#44 Posted by Jonnyflash80 (498 posts) -

Definitely the PC. Solely for the reason of more precise aiming control using a mouse. Nothing else needs to be said.

#45 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Played some more MoH Open Beta. The skill on some guys is gamebreaking. Same goes for all the cheaters. Kinda blurs the line between skill and cheats too. Horrible. Never could I play such a game on PC. Onehit Kill Bolt Action Sniper Rifles are completely retarded in the context of KB&M controls. Albeit I kinda don't believe most shit that went down today. At least there were some obvious cheaters using hacks on the enemy team on one server, including using a teleport hack spawning me infront of their camping asses - so definitly some, if not most had wallhacks and aimbots too.

Getting headshot by any dude running and gunning and being in any line of sight for a split second was instant death today. Wierd.

• Day 1 of Open Beta - I did really well. Just as well as I'm used to on consoles. K/D average between 1-2 in most rounds, sometimes much higher. Almost always top of the scoreboard. Getting big scorechains. Having fun. Dudes didn't always onehit kill me in the head regardless of the situation.
  • Day 2 - I'm not doing so well anymore. Quite a few questionable kills. Cheater Paranoia begins.
  • Day 3 - Did play more Gothic 3 instead of the Open Beta.
  • Day 4 - everybody and their mother kills me at will. Running into teleportation hack and other highly doubtful skillshot masters. I refuse to believe people got so much better than me in a mere 3 days - only the cheaters and their hacks became much more prevalent.

Nah dude, never gonna touch a online multiplayer FPS games on an open platform again. It's a miserable place to spend my time. Consoles and games with dedicated servers all the way - at least then I'm sure there's zero hacks in my games and the gamepad prevents people from point and clicking me to death like a 'Moorhuhn' - even though I don't buy it most of the time. I'm gunning for the head too and I'm not half bad at it either.
#46 Posted by ViciousReiven (821 posts) -

I despise mouse/keyboard and I'll never have the money for a decent gaming PC.

#47 Posted by Feanor (1387 posts) -
@ViciousReiven: get a job, it will help. 

For FPS' PC is the only real answer. Mouse and Keyboard are sooooo much better than a controller, and dedicated servers deal with cheaters very well, and people shouldn't act like their is no cheating on consoles. I remember MW2 having quite a few game breaking glitches that people abused. Plus aim assist is pretty horrible if you are actually good at games. 

Most FPS' don't require a great computer to run them. Even a game like MW2 can be run on high with a mid range PC. 
#48 Posted by Eight (50 posts) -

PC gamers tend to be stuck-up assholes, and xbox live is full of children. Take your pick. 

Children are fun to troll.

#49 Posted by Jimbo (9799 posts) -

PC.  Cuz it isn't shit.

Is Medal of Honor running dedicated servers?

#50 Edited by 2HeadedNinja (1597 posts) -

With all due respect to console gamers, but there is no way in hell I would play a FPS on a console with a controller. I like to aim myself.

[edit:] Btw. not to beat a dead horse, but most awfull experiences in PC FPS games are due to lower standards (MW2) ... Yeah, there are cheaters but if a game has dedicated servers just stick
with the ones you know are good. I played about 600 hours of TF2 and 99% of that was on 1 server because I know the players (for the most part) and I know there is no cheating there.