Pearl Harbor Trilogy - 1941: Red Sun Rising Teaser

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Al3xand3r
Pearl Harbor Trilogy - 1941: Red Sun Rising, another promising WiiWare title.
Gothenburg, Sweden, April 29th, 2010 – Legendo Entertainment, an independent publisher of computer and video games, is thrilled to release a new teaser video for their highly anticipated air-combat action game, Pearl Harbor Trilogy – 1941: Red Sun Rising. The video offers a glance of the game’s action-packed gameplay and aerial combat.

Pearl Harbor Trilogy – 1941: Red Sun Rising is the first title in a trilogy of air-combat action games for the Wii™. In the premiere game, which will be available soon on WiiWare™, players will be dropped into the cockpit of famous World War II aircraft and thrown into contested air battles of the Pacific Theater such as Pearl Harbor, Wake Island and Guadalcanal.
rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By rallier

Somehow i was under the impression that this game was already out for a while. Maybe in Japan or something, I'll have to check. It sure looks a lot better then the early screenshots I remember seeing. However seeing the cell shaded intro of this trailer kind of makes me wish that they went that direction.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Al3xand3r

It's not released anywhere but I suppose it looks similar (well, the WW2 theme and all) to the DVD release Blazing Angels. Still, it's hard to figure out if that, or if Heatseeker (which has modern aircraft) is worthwhile in any way... Some reviews trash Heatseeker saying "even the mediocre Blazing Angels is better", some do the complete opposite apparently. Either way, this is completely unrelated to both and looks pretty promising considering WiiWare restrictions.