This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by TheGrempRulez (2 posts) -

The average frat boy would tell you that halo is still the best game ever made, maybe second to the almighty Black Ops.  That's simply because he doesn't know any better.  If you ask an actual gamer, they'll tell you that it was never "cool", and list of several FPS's that are far better than it. Halo and Call of Duty are for morons, true hardcore gamers will agree with me. They're both in the same audience, only twelve to fifteen year-olds and fratboys are Halo fans. Valve games and the Battlefield series are better than Halo and Call of Duty, and if you disagreee, then you are fucking stupid.

#2 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Go away. Just disappear from the internet, please.

#3 Posted by NickL (2246 posts) -

Don't feed the troll!

#4 Posted by Klaptos (182 posts) -

Great first post! They see me trollin', etc etc etc.

#5 Posted by Animasta (14667 posts) -

yeah, fuck you, I love valve games and call of duty (well, I like call of duty at any rate)

I don't think battlefield's that good either

#6 Posted by bwmcmaste (838 posts) -

I don't think that having "taste" is defined by what you hate.

#7 Posted by Entus (253 posts) -

Fantastic.

#8 Posted by JerichoBlyth (1044 posts) -

I love the Avatar avatar - perfect guise for trolling ^_^ makes everyone want to punch you in the tits.

#9 Posted by JoeyIA (662 posts) -
@Azteck:  I love that this kid felt the need to make an account just to write that he doesn't like Halo, CoD, and frat boys (which is all the more funny because his avatar is a Navi with Emo hair). 

FLAGGED 
#10 Posted by GhostlyEnigma (253 posts) -
@TheGrempRulez said:
"Hello, I'm basically TheGremp's alternate account. I thought I haven't trolled the Call of Duty and Halo series enough on these boards, so I made this obvious alternate account to stir shit up by bashing the two franchise and insult the fanbase, because I'm bored and very lonely. I'm trying to make myself look cool, but I''m a very sad person. Will anyone here give me a hug?"
No. So just shut up, leave this place for good, and go watch Avatar or something.
#11 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -
Oh snap, I never noticed. I'll just go trade in all of my casual shooters. Thanks for telling me!

Seriously, people like a game you don't. Your bitching about it will do nothing. 

I like how you just decide they are worse without giving any explanation. They are just worse, and that's it. 

I'm not a big Halo fan, and I don't like the Call of Duty franchise since 4. But you are being just as immature about it as the 12 year old screaming down his mic at halo. The thing is, he's having more fun than you are right now.
#12 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

People with taste don't make shitty threads like this.

#13 Posted by TheGrempRulez (2 posts) -
@JoeyIA said:
" @Azteck:  I love that this kid felt the need to make an account just to write that he doesn't like Halo, CoD, and frat boys (which is all the more funny because his avatar is a Navi with Emo hair). 

FLAGGED 
"

Avatar is a deep and interesting movie, it's not for fratboys in anyway. Unlike Halo and Call of Duty.
#14 Posted by natetodamax (19191 posts) -

Stop feeding the troll.

#15 Posted by Ventilaator (1501 posts) -

This man speaks the truth, people just have huge problems reading things that are so overly negative.

#16 Edited by Brodehouse (9778 posts) -

It's strange that Halo players stop at 15, because that franchise is almost a decade old at this point.  What happened to all the 15 year olds who played it then?

Also, I find it funny that a high school kid is complaining about frat boys.  You have to become an adult before you get to bitch about the young.

#17 Posted by MikkaQ (10278 posts) -

Ugh Alt accounts. I think we need to start IP banning people from Giantbomb.

#18 Posted by HaroldoNVU (591 posts) -

flag and move on, people. flag and move on.

#19 Posted by 234r2we232 (3181 posts) -

Cool Avatar Bro.

#20 Posted by gamb1t (965 posts) -

call of duty has search n destroy.  only  unfortunate thing is clan / community systems dont thrive on consoles.

#21 Posted by luce (4045 posts) -
@TheGrempRulez said:
" @JoeyIA said:
" @Azteck:  I love that this kid felt the need to make an account just to write that he doesn't like Halo, CoD, and frat boys (which is all the more funny because his avatar is a Navi with Emo hair). 

FLAGGED 
"
Avatar is a deep and interesting movie, it's not for fratboys in anyway. Unlike Halo and Call of Duty. "

Good work. Take the rest of the day off 

You've earned it
#22 Posted by DeeGee (2119 posts) -

Hardcore gamer is a ridiculous term.

#23 Posted by LeetBalla (697 posts) -

You are not welcome here at Giant Bomb.

#24 Posted by GhostlyEnigma (253 posts) -
@TheGrempRulez said:
" @JoeyIA said:

FLAGGED 
"
Avatar is a deep and interesting movie, it's not for fratboys in anyway. Unlike Halo and Call of Duty. "
Really? 
#25 Posted by FinalDasa (1589 posts) -
@LeetBalla said:
" You are not welcome here at Giant Bomb. "
#26 Posted by JoeMarsden (301 posts) -

Go die in a corner somewhere. Preferably a dark one.

#27 Posted by CocoRodriguez--defunct (74 posts) -

I'd say sorry that a frat boy stole your girlfriend but you obviously have never had one.

#28 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Videogames, serious business yo.

Fuck what people think, play what you love, do not ruin the world with your tears about silly things like this.
And for the love of fuck, change your avatar!

#29 Posted by Yummylee (21475 posts) -

OOO OOO can you're next screenname be HailAbyssfull

#30 Posted by bartok (2458 posts) -

I hate both COD and Halo but I don't begrudge anyone for enjoying them.  Though I hate the shit out of people who really loved Avatar.  It is the exact same movie as Dances with Wolves.

#31 Posted by BBQBram (2212 posts) -

This is beyond awesome - first you start sprouting counter-programming cliches about major FPS brands, then you start defending Avatar?! What's next for this amazing thread?

#32 Posted by chstupid (806 posts) -

I shall post a pointless pic and then walk away
#33 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5814 posts) -

Everyone has taste. 

#34 Edited by XenoNick (1395 posts) -

Yawn. Boring same old shit.

@GhostlyEnigma:  Is it wrong I found this funny?

#35 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -
@FinalDasa said:
" @LeetBalla said:
" You are not welcome here at Giant Bomb. "
"
#36 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -
@XII_Sniper said:
" Ugh Alt accounts. I think we need to start IP banning people from Giantbomb. "
Definitely.
#37 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -
@chstupid: 
hahaha youre avatar and that pony picture made me laugh
#38 Posted by Dad_Is_A_Zombie (1225 posts) -

Wow... You sign up for the site just to troll? Seriously, take this shit back to Bungie.net where it belongs. You'll get all the attention you're looking for there.

#39 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

i hate it when people say what others should and shouldnt like because theyre the "expert" of the genre.  just fuck off

#40 Posted by BrainDamage101 (21 posts) -

Saying that people who like playing Halo and COD are stupid is like bashing someone for liking Xbox or Playstation. Pointless, invalid, and kind of stupid. People all have their own taste in games and maybe, just maybe mind you, they can possibly think for themselves. So please Avatar-loving Frat boy-hating guy who started this thread and wasted our time telling you that you're a moron, keep your opinions that have no point but to stir up conflict to yourself and off of Giantbomb. Thanks.

#41 Posted by Hairy_Fish (366 posts) -

uh-huh?

#42 Posted by 02sfraser (847 posts) -
@Azteck said:
" Go away. Just disappear from the internet, please. "
This.
#43 Posted by DrHawking (214 posts) -
@TheGrempRulez said:
" @JoeyIA said:

FLAGGED 
"
Yep Pretty deep.
#44 Posted by armaan8014 (5375 posts) -

I thought he was being sarcastic

#45 Posted by ZombiePie (5630 posts) -

Flaming and trolling will not be tolerated in any capacity on this site. Please read the Forum Rules if you are unfamiliar as to what we consider trolling here. Also to everyone else please don't comment on flame bait.