Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By MasturbatingBear

Well I have been wondering about this for a while. If someone is a person page that is credited in a game but also a character in a game would they have a character and person page? or one merged person/character page. I am not sure but im guessing there is at least 1 person in this situation if so how was this handled? if not I remember Jeff once saying he was so good at blitz he was thinking of asking the creators to put him in the game, if this did happen would he have 2 different pages? Just something I was wondering cause I haven't tried to hard but haven't seen any of these situations yet.

thebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By thebeast

They'd have both a character and a person page. Just to clarify things, here's an excerpt from the upcoming Wiki FAQ:

Characters are beings that exist in games, be they a real person in real life or not - if they're in a game, it's a character.
Pages for characters which also exist in a Person page should only consist of information relevant to their in-game persona - their special moves, how to defeat them, how to unlock them, etc. For example:
  • Tom Morello (character) - lists details about the games he's in, what he looks like in-game, any special moves he might have, how to defeat him, etc.
  • Tom Morella (person) - details the actual guitarist, could have a bit of a biography, his history with Rage, and how he got involved with the games he was credited in.

Avatar image for masturbatingbear
MasturbatingBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By MasturbatingBear

Cool thanks.